Freddy

1 hour ago, broxman said:

слово «задница» должен каким-то образом перевести в «священника» по какой-то причине. Это просто смешно, представляя себе священник в причастности :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Everyone is free to do what they want, but honestly for years in every voyeur projects the only thing missing was gay apt with only men... We have only 2 gay apt with over 16 hetero apt... At the beginning watching this apt was interesting, since Jason left I see only a copy of Misty apt, with the only different that here guests are shy with the intent to moving cams.. And now I read the intent to involve girls... this is not what I expected to see in a gay apt... I hope VH will introduce other gay apts, or better new managers, because I don’t expect anything better with these current managers.. When VH announced about gays apts I thought every manager of this project introduced gay apt, with lesbians apt and transexual apt. Same numbers of every sexual orientation... For now 2 is a number too short with nothing interesting to see.. 

Очень забавно читать некоторые комментарии. По моему участие в этом проекте подразумевает регулярную смену партнеров. Не представляю моногамных староверов трахающихся на камеру) 

It's very funny to read some comments. In my opinion, participation in this project means a regular sex with different partners. I don't imagine monogamous old-fashioned persons fucking on cameras)

On 21/11/2017 at 2:36 AM, Amy3 said:

Знаете ли вы проходимых транссексуал? Я имею в виду, ребята, которые могут проходить как женщины, но все еще есть петух?:heart:

Emmy, darling, was that the question for me? You see me as a transsexual, from the inside ...