Freddy

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Watching the timeline from this morning George is having a conversation with a guy in English. It seems like he's leaving to go to Galati, Romania to see his cousin then onto Bucharest, then to this guys place wherever that is. Looks like we maybe won't be seeing George again for a while.

Aww man, I was hoping George would stay and they would add him to the apartment.  Hopefully he returns after his trip.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stanley said:

I wish @Jeka&co would put better quality HD cams in this apartment. Just because it's a gay apartment doesn't mean we should have to put up with crap cams. Let's have some good HD cams like you put in Jeff & Violet and Pavel & Alice's place.

Freddy-bed1.jpg  0   319.39 kB

It's out of focus. It was in focus before the apartment went offline and when it came back online, it's been touched and now out of focus. I've put in a ticket, but I definitely agree with you, the cam quality is rubbish. We are paying good money for substandard service.

• Like 1

Friends! Freddie's apartment is temporarily offline. Some problems with the provider.

I'd get a new internet provider if "problems with the provider" cause cams to go out of focus :biggrin:. But that cam is poor quality even when in focus. For such an important camera angle it should be HD quality picture.

• Like 1

Freddy is moving the bathroom cam, there was nothing wrong with the position of the bathroom cam that I could see. Unless VHTV have gave him the wrong information from my support ticket. I did say cam 6 was out of focus, not cam 8 out of position.

Now that George has gone, Freddy seriously needs to get someone to share with soon. I understand he needs to leave the apartment to hook up with guys, because they are not willing to hook up on camera, but we are left with an empty apartment a lot of the time, or of Freddy all alone. 

I looked at the result of my ticket for cam 6 and it was saying it was resolved?? I replied and told them it was not resolved, and they said it was being fixed right now......5 hours ago ::) or maybe Jeka can't be bothered getting over there to fix it! They are lucky there is nothing happening in the bedroom or I'd be majorly pissed.

I'm beginning to think that Jeka is not bothered about this apartment. Maybe it's because it's a gay apartment, or maybe because Freddy is not a friend like Jeff, Violet, Alice & Pavel are. When there was an issue with a cam at Jeff's place, he was over fixing it straight away. I can't remember the last time I saw Jeka over at Freddy's place.

I think when VHTV launch more gay apartments they need to have a gay manager who will give the apartments the attention they deserve.

I was assured by VHTV support that the VHTV gay website would go live before the end of 2017. But with only 29 days of the year to go, and probably nothing is going to happen over Christmas / New Year period, unless it launches in the next couple of weeks, I can't see it happening.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

I'm beginning to think that Jeka is not bothered about this apartment. Maybe it's because it's a gay apartment, or maybe because Freddy is not a friend like Jeff, Violet, Alice & Pavel are. When there was an issue with a cam at Jeff's place, he was over fixing it straight away. I can't remember the last time I saw Jeka over at Freddy's place.

I think when VHTV launch more gay apartments they need to have a gay manager who will give the apartments the attention they deserve.

It's not becuase it's an gay apartment(at least in my opinon)..Jeka it's just like this(that's why I don't like him as manager)he did the same in the Nothing's place,he put there an cam and the night vision never worked..never gone fix it.Same Regard hidding cams..residents and guests can do that all the times they feel like,manager won't do almost nothing.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's not becuase it's an gay apartment(at least in my opinon)..Jeka it's just like this(that's why I don't like him as manager)he did the same in the Nothing's place,he put there an cam and the night vision never worked..never gone fix it.Same Regard hidding cams..residents and guests can do that all the times they feel like,manager won't do almost nothing.

Except Jeka isn't like that when it comes to Jeff & Violet apartment. He recently added a 4th livingroom camera there - why does any apartment need 4 camera's in a livingroom? And I remember when one of the cams went out of focus he was round straight away to fix it.