Freddy

Perhaps Jeff and Violet are the top grossing cams for Jeka. He may get many more hit or clicks on Jeff and Violets' cam(s) and thus, that's the ones he's going to take care of first and foremost.  I am not taking a position on the business sense of it, I'm just saying....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Perhaps Jeff and Violet are the top grossing cams for Jeka. He may get many more hit or clicks on Jeff and Violets' cam(s) and thus, that's the ones he's going to take care of first and foremost.  I am not taking a position on the business sense of it, I'm just saying....:dodgy:

lol it's just a matter of a drive over there and turning the focus on the cam, it's hardly rocket science. He would be in and out in 5 minutes. He obviously doesn't give a toss about this apartment. It's not like he is busy fixing his other apartment cams to come here.

• Upvote 1

Freddys tried to fix it but it's still not properly in focus. Look at the difference in focus between the two cams, it could be that cam 6 is utterly useless and is the shittiest cam ever, but I'm sure it's been better than that in night vision. Come on @Jeka&co sort this out.

-2017-dec-2-003.jpg

-2017-dec-2-004.jpg

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Here's a picture from the recent archives (1st pic) compared to now (2nd pic). The cam is now in a different position, slightly higher than it used to be, and is definitely more out of focus.

Before.jpg  0   400.78 kB Now.jpg  0   264.92 kB

I thought that it had been better. Jeka should be doing it, and not leaving it to the tenants to try and fix.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Except Jeka isn't like that when it comes to Jeff & Violet apartment. He recently added a 4th livingroom camera there - why does any apartment need 4 camera's in a livingroom? And I remember when one of the cams went out of focus he was round straight away to fix it.

Agree what you said,as a manager all their houses should have the same care,hell at least have the atention that all cams are working nicely.Thats one of the reasons he is my least liked manager,and just hope when a new houses with residents I like open it's from any other manager.For exemple that cam in livingroom that in dark faces other cam..it's an tecnical mess and shouldn't happen,or if happened absoluty sure others managers would see it and fix.