Freddy

I'd love to know what that was all about, another guest came over and left and Freddy was not happy and seemed to blame Mikl/George for him leaving. I don't know if they were meant to hide in the living room while he was there and they were spotted through the door,

37 minutes ago, broxman said:

I'd love to know what that was all about, another guest came over and left and Freddy was not happy and seemed to blame Mikl/George for him leaving. I don't know if they were meant to hide in the living room while he was there and they were spotted through the door,

That happened last week two, a guest came, spotted George laying in bed and then left.  I wonder if they get freaked out by other people being there and leave.

Watching the timeline from this morning George is having a conversation with a guy in English. It seems like he's leaving to go to Galati, Romania to see his cousin then onto Bucharest, then to this guys place wherever that is. Looks like we maybe won't be seeing George again for a while.