Freddy

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

Can ANYONE please check cam 7, it's okay no one is home you won't see anything, and tell me if it keeps going green for them, VHTV have just said they tested all the cams and they were okay. Am I going mad????

Yes cam 7 it's almost always Totaly green,you are sane!Ps..now seems to be working ok,night vision mode.ps..just turned green again..they must be fixing it Probrably.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes cam 7 it's almost always Totaly green,you are sane!Ps..now seems to be working ok,night vision mode.ps..just turned green again..they must be fixing it Probrably.

It's goes green, then goes fine, then buffers, then goes green, then is fine, then buffers, continuously. Jeka was there last night and never fixed it :angry:

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

It's goes green, then goes fine, then buffers, then goes green, then is fine, then buffers, continuously. Jeka was there last night and never fixed it :angry:

Really bad lucky:confused:,hope it's something VH can fix remotely,if so it can be done rapidly(they done it other times)if not..you will have to rely on manager and you know how he works.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really bad lucky:confused:,hope it's something VH can fix remotely,if so it can be done rapidly(they done it other times)if not..you will have to rely on manager and you know how he works.

I know he looked at it. Maybe he needs another cam, or maybe at the point he looked at his phone it was okay so never bothered, I don't know - this is the thing, there is no communication with the customers. All he had to do was come on here and tell us. He's a member of camcaps, he knows we are here. :angry:

I've even asked Freddy and he hasn't replied. 

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I know he looked at it. Maybe he needs another cam, or maybe at the point he looked at his phone it was okay so never bothered, I don't know - this is the thing, there is no communication with the customers. All he had to do was come on here and tell us. He's a member of camcaps, he knows we are here. :angry:

We talks(in some more in others less)in his houses posts,same should happen in this house,even more because usualy there is tec problems and guests covering or moving cams.But Gess it's up to him.No doubt he reads the pots of all his houses.

17 minutes ago, broxman said:

I know I sound like a broken record, but this place seriously needs another tenant for when Freddy is out. 9 hours so far it's been empty.

Completely agree. If we had 16 gays apartment, like we have straight apartments, then it's fine to have one that is empty a lot of the time. But with only 2 gay apartments, it is important to have them both occupied most of the time. They really do need to replace Jeson and quickly.

13 minutes ago, stanley said:

This is what I can see from cam 7. If @Voyeur House TVthink this is working OK then they have a different concept of OK than me.Cam7a.jpg  0   113.47 kB Cam7b.jpg  0   223.04 kB

I got another reply from them when I said it definitely wasn't okay.

Hi,

We know about problems with that cam. It's a cable. Tommorrow we will fix cable problems after visiting the shop.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

20 hours ago, broxman said:

I got another reply from them when I said it definitely wasn't okay.

Hi,

We know about problems with that cam. It's a cable. Tommorrow we will fix cable problems after visiting the shop.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

Was the shop closed or couldn't they be bothered going? This is the current view from the cam

greenscreen.jpg