Freddy

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's an Jeka place no doubt..that's why I like so much managers like George,he cares his houses,and both of them,if they have an cam not working i have zero doubts that the thing will be fixed in hours.

They are fixing it right now.......where have I heard that before?

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,lets hope this time it's the charme.

I better get fixed!!! you can let the bedroom cam that has been offline for 16 days slide, because there is another two in there, but the kitchen only has one cam, and Freddy is in there the most, entertaining his guests.

• Upvote 1

This could very well be the straw that broke the camels back for me, if it's up to Jeka to fix the kitchen cam, then I'm done with VHTV. Twice now they have told me he's working as an excuse why the can 7 cam hasn't been fixed. Even if that was true and he had a job, he doesn't work 24 hours a day.

They were probably getting loads of tickets, so VHTV do as they always do, either remove a cam or take apartment offline....and it's offline! You can still watch it on the timeline, just not live, so there was no reason to take it offline.

36 minutes ago, broxman said:

They were probably getting loads of tickets, so VHTV do as they always do, either remove a cam or take apartment offline....and it's offline! You can still watch it on the timeline, just not live, so there was no reason to take it offline.

In the twiter they said it's offline due to cameos recolation,so maybe everything will be back online fixed.Or could be back online with less cams than before,hope not,think this time it's  for real.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In the twiter they said it's offline due to cameos recolation,so maybe everything will be back online fixed.Or could be back online with less cams than before,hope not,think this time it's  for real.

They must think we are stupid, you can still watch the apartment via the timeline and no cameras have been moved, nobody is in the apartment.

-2017-dec-29-109.jpg