Freddy

Totally a shitty decision by VH... They just showed that money rules and they don't care about discrimination groups... 

For for some 'men' it seems the loose their masculinity if they saw two guys together... it must be a pain in the heart 

Let's see if VH will share on the 'straight' twiiter shows between girls... like they did with (example) nina, serena and edda

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

It is a slap in the face for new gay users - it's like one step forward, one step back.  We have two gay apartments but all updates relating to them are segregated to a seperate Twitter feed so straight users don't have to God forbid see two dudes kissing.  

Agree with you... was really an awkward and stupid decision.. even they have to spell (GAY) in from of the rooms it's just stupid and discriminatory 

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

One thing I would like it's maybe an option in archive to choose between straight houses and gay houses and hope soon the lesbian houses.I found no problem VH having gay houses but just don't want to see it,and one of my pleasures was going to archive and seing the new videos,but only wanted to see straight videos.My only option it's to go house by house.

If it affects you so much... put a link on your bookmarks to an archive house you like ... it's done... why should all the others that don't care with that be affected and have to be selecting sections to visit ??? 

Most of the times when i open VH it goes to N&A&S house ... and i just need to click and visit houses that i want to watch.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

I submitted a ticket asking @Voyeur House TV to advertise the gay twitter feed along with the straight one at the bottom of the web page. I don't think they read English all that good because the reply was nothing to do with what I asked.

Screenshot.png

I stopped sending tickets to them when the answer to a cam moved was: "just watch another"

8 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

We will!  Thanks for stopping by to tell us we are gross and stuff.  Really appreciate you taking time out of your day to assert your straight superiority.

I am straight but it has been my experience when one person points a finger at someone else they have three pointing back at them.  So I wouldn't worry too much about his "straight superiority".  He's got no life or he would not be trying to assert his low class so-called superiority over you.  No sense in even responding to persons like that.  Remember, you can't fix stupid and you can't reform dickheads.  Sadly, they are what they are.:sad:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If it affects you so much... put a link on your bookmarks to an archive house you like ... it's done... why should all the others that don't care with that be affected and have to be selecting sections to visit ??? 

Most of the times when i open VH it goes to N&A&S house ... and i just need to click and visit houses that i want to watch.. 

Were did you ready that affects me so much?I said it would be nice to have that option..and if you read my comention that based on what you write seems you didn't..I didn't sayed an word about the navigation of the houses...i talked about the archive..and an option to choose between straight,gays and soon lesbian houses section,that way people can watch all the videos of that houses in the same section.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were did you ready that affects me so much?I said it would be nice to have that option..and if you read my comention that based on what you write seems you didn't..I didn't sayed an word about the navigation of the houses...i talked about the archive..and an option to choose between straight,gays and soon lesbian houses section,that way people can watch all the videos of that houses in the same section.

Yes i read very well.. you may choose on the archive between realms/houses...  see.. i read... and you can put also a bookmark for the desired house... see... i read ... I even write there 'archive house you like'.. but perhaps you didn't had read what i write

and one of my pleasures was going to archive and seing the new videos,but only wanted to see straight videos.

It seems that seeing the videos (and we are not talking about videos even... but photos) affects you in some way to say that

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes i read very well.. you may choose on the archive between realms/houses...  see.. i read... and you can put also a bookmark for the desired house... see... i read ... I even write there 'archive house you like'.. but perhaps you didn't had read what i write

It seems that seeing the videos (and we are not talking about videos even... but photos) affects you in some way to say that

Never mind.