Freddy

12 minutes ago, stanley said:

This guy was in there when it went down. He looked at the camera and a few seconds later it went off. Not sure if he did something to the camera or it was just coincidence.

bathroom3.jpg  0   419.8 kB

It was definitely him, you can see him looking behind it and you can hear the noise of him touching it just as it goes off. I wish these dumb fucks would leave the cams ALONE!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

It was definitely him, you can see him looking behind it and you can hear the noise of him touching it just as it goes off. I wish these dumb fucks would leave the cams ALONE!!!!!

Me too - residents should warn their guests not to touch the cams and if they do, they should not be able to return.  Its not their place - if they feel uncomfortable, then leave.  We pay good money to watch these cams and its shitty for these guests to mess with them.  

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I opened a ticket with VH a few minutes ago and they already replied that they are fixing the problem now.  

If he's pulled the wires out the only way VHTV will be able to fix it is if they ring @Freddy_de or @Jeka&co. I haven't seen Freddy get a call or go near the bathroom, so they are fixing it now is just a standard reply to make us think they are doing something.

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

If he's pulled the wires out the only way VHTV will be able to fix it is if they ring @Freddy_de or @Jeka&co. I haven't seen Freddy get a call or go near the bathroom, so they are fixing it now is just a standard reply to make us think they are doing something.

It's just the usual VHTV reply, I remember cam 5 in the LR of the old KPLP compound had no sound and I continually submitted tickets and they said they were fixing it now, and never did.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Damn, is this a party or did somebody die?

According to our separate but equal gay Twitter feed, it is an unforgettable Halloween party!  lol, so far they have just sat around, the one guest who was into Freddy left and one of the guests probably disabled the bathroom cam...

The strange thing is, it looks like the timeline is still recording something for the bathroom - there are the usual spikes for activity and stuff.  Doubt we will be able to see it.  Unless Jeka is alerted by VH and comes to fix the cam or Freddy checks the board, the camera is probably gone until tomorrow...

• Like 1