Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

14 hours ago, mic351 said:

You've got to be kidding me!  This is a premier apartment!  One of the top 3 on the whole site.  These two are always screwing around.  I can only assume you have never "been in the life".  Swinging is trial and error.  Very often couples and singles do not mesh, no matter how promising the night starts.  Here they went to sleep at 3am. .  So tomorrow check the timeline.  They've got to wake up sometime.  Moreover, the girl did not look hardcore so she probably needs to get comfortable with Henry and Mira.  Speaking from experience, I did not really expect too much tonight but if they mesh, you'll see a lot more of this girl.  At least I'm hoping so.  To my original point, this place sees more action than any other apartment on the site.  With the exception of Nina & Alan and there's three people there. IMO this apartment is exactly what Alex and Anna need in their project right now..

I'm not saying that this apartment is similar to ARAJ. See my post again.
I am saying and giving the sense that it is "starting" to become frustrating in so many missed attempts and in sequencing (or so we understand) of again having something differential.

After your first action in this line is successful.

See how many pages of CC posts we've had: from 18 to 34 (90% in praise) and how many files it yielded in moments (35) only that encounter. From a little over 23 pm to 05:35 am.

No" pauses". I do not remember and I think and we do not have anything similar to these numbers and time in VH before. Or do we?
To work better and to break this bad cadence and that is drawing there (or rather starting to draw, I want to emphasize), after.

In ARAJ, the picture is already complete, finished and also exposed on the wall for anyone who wants to see (?).
The wall of deception. And from where Lisa along with Emm has just removed her name.
They are now only in partnership and company with Misty.

As for them (Mira and Henry) in solo, indisputable, the best of VH at the moment (and I'm including Nina and Edda in this comparison) and also to Anna's project.

I agree, so that's exactly what Anna and Alex need right now.
Successors of  level!

So focus in being completes and not just in half. In groups or similar and not just (and only) in couple.

:cool:

Hit the target to the next, therefore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

thanks bear, I was looking for it, I went to bed earlier and didn't see it. they seem to be a nice threesome in the future if the girl will come back.
She's cute and Mira was happy too I think.:heart:

Just signaled, for someone to fix the file; Get to where you have and start and not after.
:huh:

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Someone mounted the file wrongly (?). Kiss them (Mira and the guest) takes place at 01:42 but it starts at 01:43. I really can not find a logic to this.
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm18/cam13/watching-tv-with-new-friend-oct-26

the caption clearly says watching tv. it does not say kiss. however to make you happy (which of course is our goal allways) moment including the kiss have been added & will appear in archive soon!

Capture_2017_10_26_10_15_21_564.png

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the caption clearly says watching tv. it does not say kiss. however to make you happy (which of course is our goal allways) moment including the kiss have been added & will appear in archive soon!

Capture_2017_10_26_10_15_21_564.png

Tks,Golfer,

But it starts with the kiss.
And it was the only moment of a more effective approach to one direction and purpose to three, by them. And I emphasized it was not a simple dry kiss and asexual as we see in common here. Very different from that.

But it's not loaded yet, on the page, correct?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Tks,Golfer,

But it starts with the kiss.
And it was the only moment of a more effective approach to one direction and purpose to three, by them. And I emphasized it was not a simple dry kiss and asexual as we see in common here. Very different from that.

But it's not loaded yet, on the page, correct?

a kiss is a kiss. watching tv is watching tv. nothing is mislabeled. in the future if you would like something specific to be saved please post it in the archive moment request thread rather than trying to tell the moment ops what they meant. the is is awaiting clearance.

I also wrote the first pages of the topic. Henry has a normal job. They will not be super every day.

Now Henry is sick. Therefore, super hot swing orgies should not be expected.

Anna's places begin with a powerful start.

They have a normal regime 2-4 swingparties per month. How much will they do in the project? I dont know.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a kiss is a kiss. watching tv is watching tv. nothing is mislabeled. in the future if you would like something specific to be saved please post it in the archive moment request thread rather than trying to tell the moment ops what they meant. the is is awaiting clearance.

Hey, please !!
And I only noticed that when you pass the mouse in the red area of the timeline the call image is precisely the bejio among the girls,

And when you access the file, this is what we see frozen in the loading buffer and then jump to the next "action." With only one minute of separation between them.

This would not change the file name or its purpose, whatever it was.