Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She is as hot as gets! Her body is absolutely everything I want. That is a large part of the reason I got so frustrated last night.

Lol, i know your type by now, maybe next time it will be more satisfying!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yeah! That was perfect too! I'm telling you it was a perfect storm for me to lose it. My heart is breakling for Mira though. To see her today crying in the bathtub and thinking that I had anything to do with that is killing me inside.

Hi, Amy!!! Sorry for my tears. I was craying, because I have terrible mood swings. Yesterday, when I felt bad and went to bed, I told Henry that he will fuck Darsie.  Darsie is beaytiful girl with nice ass), but I dont like her husband((( he does not excite in me the desire to kiss him and embrace him. I do not like his touch. 

Soon I want to fucked with interesting and sexy boy and with my dear Henry. ))))

Everything ok, Dear))) 

dont warry, be sexy)))

Love, Mira:heart::heart:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you Mira! I get so excited watching you guys. Yes, Darcie is overwhelming to me! Since I can't understand the language, I get confused when the sex stops all of the sudden. For me sex is a total loss of inhibition, it's like a firestorm that can only be stopped by the guys orgasm. I'm not a swinger and so I don't understand all of the planning and rules and negotiotions that are involved with that.  To me, when things don't flow in the direction of the final orgasm I get frustrated and I start thinking of crazy reasons why that could happen. I'm sorry for the mean things I said about Darcie. I wish that I could take it all back.

Also, you don't have to apologize to me sweetheart, I'm the one who owes you and mostly Henry and Darcie an apology. I'll try to be more sensitve and accept that you guys are doing your best you can to make as much fun as possible for yourselves and us. We all have to realize that things don't always go as planned and that's ok. There's always tomorrow. :heart:

Love always, Amy3 :heart:

oooohh)))***

U re so cute, Amy))) I :heart: U

:heart::heart: Mira)))

• Like 6

Hi mira
Hope you feel better now, what we saw yesterday was ok but I missed you a lot.
It's hard to attend when it's not ok for all four, one has to get excited about everyone involved otherwise it will not work.
Darcie is super delicious like you, but it's not enough for Henry, he needs you by his side to appreciate it.
Hope you have better luck next time

love you
:heart:

• Like 1