Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think I felt that I had more liberty given that Mira already explained to us before how she wasn't into the guy with Darcie. Seemed reasonable that she would share the same feelings for this guy.  I suppose it's hard to say what kind of guy she is into aside from Henry. Like I said, if it was the case that we ran them off, then we should consider it a lesson learned. If so, I'm sorry everyone.

Its not about you ran them off. Saying what people said about the guy is just not right and demeaning. You Amy did not really say bad things... A little fun is okay. But as I said for me it went way to far.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think that's what we were trying to say and to some extent it came across as demeaning to the guy. A sort of groupthink comes into play and it snowballs into insults. Sometimes it's very hard to talk about stuff that everyone may be thinking but they don't want to say because it's offensive. Next time everyone will just have to zip it or suffer the consequences like we did tonight.  I take responsibility for getting the ball rolling. I should know better. You're right Jabbath!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1