Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

You can tell it's an A & A apartment with the positioning of the cams, their apartment is just as bad for placement of cams.

This apartment (according to cam positioning) is really great. Maybe the only suggestion i can make is to have a cam at the opposite side of Cam1 (on that white corner) to catch the living room and the hall

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm always jealous! Whats wrong with wanting to see a manly stud in the apt versus an overweignt guy? I'm I not allowed to have a taste for looks in men too?

yes you are, but you have to realize that they need to perswaise the guests as well
and it is even more difficult

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It either need to go up a tab or down a tad. If there is no other option, I vote for down a tad so that the floor can be seen.

Like its today u dont see faces in kitchen or legs in living room tilt it down so u see the legs and high heels to

I was the person that was critical of the guys looks lately.  I stand by that assertion.  Indeed, Mira once posted she was not attracted to one of the guys.  I won't comment on the guys again because I see this couple is a bit sensitive and it is their right to choose who and when they want to swing..  Still:dodgy:

I know my comment was perhaps off topic and I didn't have time to go back and read all the posts since I signed off last night but a comment or two I did read seems to  leave me with the impression they may have been a bit put out by the comments regarding the guys and their looks..  I don't want someone else to take the heat by what I posted..

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well hell yeah it's difficult. Finding people to come have sex in one's cam filled house is very difficult. I can still be dissatisfied with the looks of these guys though can't I? 

As intelligent as Henri and Mira appear to be I would be willing to bet they inform their guests  of the cams before they ever set foot in the apartment..

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well hell yeah it's difficult. Finding people to come have sex in one's cam filled house is very difficult. I can still be dissatisfied with the looks of these guys though can't I? 

yes you can, you're allowed to :biggrin:

• Like 1