Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, plum said:

Henry likes the blonde much more than Mira... Mira is second choice... I bet Henry wishes Mira would fuck off so he can give his full attention to the blonde.

That's not needed, I think Henry loves Mira a whole lot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

That's not needed, I think Henry loves Mira a whole lot.

agreed.... but life has been a bit mundane between Henry and Mira recently... the spark has gone... 
Henry needs some fresh pussy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plum said:

agreed.... but life has been a bit mundane between Henry and Mira recently... the spark has gone... 
Henry needs some fresh pussy.

we must be watching 2 different couples, I have only seen the love that Mira & Henry have for each other. Now and again they do like to spice it up by having someone joining them but that doesn't suggest to me that they have lost their spark.

• Like 2

Mira has recently lost her sparkle.. she dresses in that bloody awful robe... her hair is a mess.. her tits are saggy.. let's face it... she's let herself go recently.
I can't blame Henry for wanting to fuck that tight blonde..she is much sexier than Mira.

• Like 1

Just now, kiwicummer20 said:

must be hard for Mira to accept all the girls coming into her place

Who's to say that it isn't Mira that is inviting them?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, plum said:

Mira has recently lost her sparkle.. she dresses in that bloody awful robe... her hair is a mess.. her tits are saggy.. let's face it... she's let herself go recently.
I can't blame Henry for wanting to fuck that tight blonde..she is much sexier than Mira.

When I wouldnt know you are joking again Id call you some names now :biggrin:

• Like 1