Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

ok, thx for that, Henry really needs to bring a horny good looking friend of his over to give Mira some fun, 

You never know she might be saving herself for the weekend away.

• Like 1

Well, this shucks. Fun night and I can't load any of the videos. Looks like a port somewhere is blocked and can't get in. Tires if watching it try to load and not getting in. Briefly saw about 4 seconds and then back to just waiting and waiting. Sigh... just my luck.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

ok, thx for that, Henry really needs to bring a horny good looking friend of his over to give Mira some fun, 

Mira should get herself a hunk who can fuck her for hours like Ray or the VV guy who fucked Marna all night when she was in Tula..:cool:

Good Morning all..:biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Has anyone been able to figure out exactly what Mira wants? It pains me so, but perhaps she's getting exactly what she wants. 

She needs cock and lots of it. She is not Bi. Henry should invite a handsome young stud and see the fun !!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hmmmm, I don't think so. I seem be thinking she wants her pussy eaten out by another girl. If she wanted cock so bad, how come only a couple of other guys have fucked her? Sorry, I'm not a big counter, so I'm happy to be corrected on her fuck number. Nonetheless, I think she was some pussy! Maybe from a girl who wants pussy too, not so much from one that's just going along with things to get at Henry's dick. 

, I'd love to know if the folks that come over are friends of one or the other, or both of them. She needs to go for it when the opportunity arises, When a lady comes over and communicates in some fashion she wants to get down, Henry will oblige her every time. She should have mixed it up with Henry and Betty tonight, and she probably would have gotten her pussy eaten. I agree nack, Henry should bring over a hot guy friend of his, or a couple for the expressed purpose to hammer Mira, and Henry can join in if she likes. And i mean a HOT guy, She' been getting the short end of the stick with some of these couples, or the short end of the dick!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Let's emphasize that point one more time, 🔥 "HOT GUY"!! 🔥

One more time HOT GUY!! What happened after they we're finished, did they both go in and sleep in the bed with Mira? Going by the posts, it doesn't seem like anything of note happened after I left, they we're just laying on the sofa together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, went to sleep with Mira. Henry got dressed and left  Betty is still there in a robe  Mira is in the tub.

Oh ok, amybe Mira will get some action after all, Have a good night Amy, i gotta get up early tommorow, maybe another work grind coming up, i need the money.

• Like 2