Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

poor girl, i hope is something about weakness or something she ate ... because we never seen her in this state..

No weakness , the way she was shaking and make uncontrolled moves it was sure a seizures .

6 minutes ago, turkey said:

No weakness , the way she was shaking and make uncontrolled moves it was sure a seizures .

is there any statement from someone who is familiarized with it , or all we've got are just conjectures as usual? I don't want to drill the subject but saying that you must be a doctor or at least health care worker?

20 minutes ago, waldi said:

is there any statement from someone who is familiarized with it , or all we've got are just conjectures as usual? I don't want to drill the subject but saying that you must be a doctor or at least health care worker?

Let´s say that I recognise the symptoms  .::)

On 01.12.2017 at 1:52 AM, plum said:

Hi guys. Thank you for worrying about me. But, do not. I myself am to blame for losing consciousness. The best girlfriend of Vera has not everything right now in her personal life, at work and in the financial part. She lost her phone and I was very nervous about her. I'm a very sensitive person and so yesterday morning what happened happened ((.

Is it painful for me? Yes. It hurts. The cheek hurts and, perhaps, forever on my face this ugly scar remains. But Henry and I will fight with all our strength and ways. I also still have an asshole from the injection. But the most insulting is that soon our wedding and on my first and only wedding my face will decorate this terrible huge terrible scar.

I would like to give you all the advice: Do not be nervous about trifles, other people's problems. Because it's possible that when you have your own no one will not be sorry for you.
take care of yourself. love each other and everything will be super!
I love you very much.
Your face with a scar of the World))))

• Like 4

Henry did not go after Vera or somewhere else. He left to see his relatives in another city. I had to go with him, but it did not work out. Vera and Ron wanted to stay with us for a bit while we were gone. By the way, today Vera will come to me with an overnight stay.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

The main thing is that you are ok and with the scar it maybe not as bad when it heals but you can make a terrific story by starting with you should see the other guy. <- Sorry my sense of humour.

5 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Henry did not go after Vera or somewhere else. He left to see his relatives in another city. I had to go with him, but it did not work out. Vera and Ron wanted to stay with us for a bit while we were gone. By the way, today Vera will come to me with an overnight stay.

sounds wonderful:heart::cool:

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

The main thing is that you are ok and with the scar it maybe not as bad when it heals but you can make a terrific story by starting with you should see the other guy. <- Sorry my sense of humour.

All is well. I love self-irony. and I also like to laugh at myself. The scar, I hope, will pass. But, of course, all this is very painful and not pleasant.:angel: