Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

I also have a leather jacket, even with spikes (now it's too cold to wear it)
Once, 5 years ago, I saw Steve Tyler in a clip of black and white striped pants. And I bought exactly the same

I miss my leather jacket, had to get rid of it many many years ago. When I started to become more cuddly it didn't fit.:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Mira&Henry if you dont mind may I ask where did you learn English so well? Its not so common Russians speak English so well as you do. 

emm ... is it a sly?))

in general, our level of English is quite primitive. Henry does a lot with computers and he needs to know him. As for me, I spent half a year in Southeast Asia: Thailand, Cambodia, Laos. But I'm very shy to speak English. And it's good for me to just sing songs on it and write messages:blush:

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

emm ... is it a sly?))

in general, our level of English is quite primitive. Henry does a lot with computers and he needs to know him. As for me, I spent half a year in Southeast Asia: Thailand, Cambodia, Laos. But I'm very shy to speak English. And it's good for me to just sing songs on it and write messages:blush:

No I totally meant it that way. Your English is good. Dont worry about it. Ive been to China but never to southeast Asia. Must be amazing there. 

• Like 1