Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

there's no point to talk to them, we're wasting our precious time jabbath

I never give up hope one day people will understand that not only their view of life is the right one and learn someting important. Its called tolerance :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

Last comment in this topic,

nothing against Mira she is beautiful and wonderful,

but where there are tenants in the forum the topic goes from a simple forum where you exchange ideas and opniao

to become a place of worship and veneration

I dont think its worshipping when I believe a person who is actually involved in this more than people here dont know them and making wild guesses and accusations...

Well I wished her a nice day because I wanted to be nice to her. But now I wish you a nice day too :heart: Why should we wish for a bad day for anybody?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

i know she is trying to defend him but that makes it worse, he chose sex over his sick GF. he should have staid with her or at least go there welcome them have a drink and back home to check on her  with in an hour or so, any extra activity could have waited a few days till she is off her period and not sick, that feels a lack of real consideration, care  and respect.

well she is going to have a lot of this kind of lonely nights in the future, she made the bed she is going have to sleep in it.

i tried to understand swinging life style when both party involve and it enhances their relationship, but on this site i see more and more its all about the guy he can have sex with any girl any time with the GF is there or not that is what i dont get where the relationship is, that makes the GF just another regular sex partner not a GF. if one have sex with out his/her partner is involved that is cheating simple.

i think its a lack of self steam and afraid losing the title of BF/GF  they accept and try excuse it.

i know because i dont understand it or its unacceptable for me that does not make it wrong for them,  sorry if i a fended any one this will be the last i say about it in this forum.

hey jabbath did you read all of it or just wanted to say some thing nice to mirra with out understanding what people saying, let people have their opinion with out you jumping on their throat. thank you.

this forum is yous and waldi, defenders of this forum, i am out

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

hey jabbath did you read all of it or just wanted to say some thing nice to mirra with out understanding what people saying, let people have their opinion with out you jumping on their throat. thank you.

Thats why I did not quote your post. Sorry if I offended you. I am out here too. Wish you a nice day. :biggrin::heart:

17 minutes ago, sat11 said:

only defenders of Mira & Henry against swarm of moralists who think they serve in inquisition 

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

oh how so sweet you are, :biggrin: every time the participant are on the forum you never stop saying all the nice things about them, i am sure they love you and they think you are their best friend. :rolleyes: 

you only put one hart and you forgot the angel  too.

that comment is more entertaining than the last, i like reading  comments of people kissing the ass of participant and managers when they show up on this forums:rolleyes::biggrin:

I do not think I'm so wonderful that it's worth kissing my ass. especially since it is so small that it is difficult to convince me that the participant of the forum is my best friend.
we all have a different worldview and understanding of events. If you are interested in my opinion, then I believe that swing lies in this - in trust and lack of jealousy and fear of losing your partner. this is my personal opinion, which I do not impose on anyone. Whatever your personal opinion is, it is yours. And I respect him. I wanted my future husband to stay with Betty that night.
So there is one question for you, mister: do you really think that I do not respect myself so much that I'm ready to forgive a beloved man if he prefers to spend the night with another girl, and not with me.

Yes, recently I have become unstuck, I do not want to have sex with other people. I'm sure that after the wedding everything will pass.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, waldi said:

there are some users here from outer space. Reading their "wise" and "insightful" observations makes me fucking sick. Unfortunately people can't be banned for spreading viruses in the forum, so the only reasonable solution is to stop reading their fucking posts 

no, you're wrong. the opinion of each of you is worthy of attention.

• Like 2

I want to ask you not to quarrel, expressing your opinion. Do not insult people. it spoils both you and us karma.
Yes, the forum for that and was created to discuss and share opinions. and this does not mean that you should write only good reviews - this is also not correct. just do not insult each other. we are all human beings and we have the right to make mistakes.

• Like 6

Boris Pasternak‎ > ‎

"A life of fame is crude ambition..."

A life of fame is crude ambition,
It’s not what elevates and lifts.
No need to archive each revision,
And tremble over manuscripts.

The goal of art is one’s self-giving,
And not the racket of success.
To be a fable with no meaning
Retold by all is shamefulness.

Don’t imitate - imposture’s tasteless, -
But learn to live, so, after all,
You’ll draw the love from open spaces
And overhear the future’s call.

And leave omissions to be captured
In destiny, not text, and strive
To mark across the margins chapters 
And scenes from an entire life.

And dip your body, let it graze 
Obscurity and hide your tracks,
Like countrysides hide in the haze,
Where everything appears pitch-black.

Let others trail you to the finish,
In step, wherever you have passed.
But you, yourself, must not distinguish
Defeats and victories amassed.

Save face, persistently and wholly,
And never deviate or bend, 
But be alive, alive and only,
Alive and only to the end.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

I want to ask you not to quarrel, expressing your opinion. Do not insult people. it spoils both you and us karma.
Yes, the forum for that and was created to discuss and share opinions. and this does not mean that you should write only good reviews - this is also not correct. just do not insult each other. we are all human beings and we have the right to make mistakes.

Sorry to bother you but do you know if Marina & Tim planning to come back or even interested to join as participants?

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

I'm shutting my mouth up