Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry to bother you but do you know if Marina & Tim planning to come back or even interested to join as participants?

of course return. we have known each other for a very long time. But they live in another city and they have two cute children. But, I think it's a matter of time))

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

but probably not for long :biggrin:

Haha waldi, it took you exactly one minute after you said you we're shutting up, to make a comment! How boring would it be on here if everyone agreed with everyone else. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha waldi, it took you exactly one minute after you said you we're shutting up, to make a comment! How boring would it be on here if everyone agreed with everyone else. 

I know. Sorry, I promise improvement :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hey. yesterday I started my period and my stomach began to live a separate life from me. I really wanted to stay with Betty and Rick, but I went to bed. When Henry is not around, I have terrible dreams. Today it was post-apocalypse and mutant rats. I also had a dream where I called my mother, but she did not come. so I could only sing songs and listen to music.I am never lonely and sad alone. And if I know that Henry is with Betty - then he is exactly in safe hands. Betty is a cool little girl. She will still show herself to you in all its glory.
In vain do you think that I do not like Rick. He's a great guy, but in terms of sex - it's not my partner, that's all.
Yesterday I was not drunk.if you look closely, I drank only water and ate a chocolate bar with nuts.
tell me, how are you Betty and Rick?
have a good day)) ** I love you:angel:::)

Hi Mira, maybe that chocolate bar with nuts before bed is giving you nightmares and an upset stomach, it's pizza for me! I made some comments last night less about Henry having sex with someone without you there, and more about staying the night while you're home alone. You seemed upset about something, and i assumed that was it. My bad!  We all want you guys to be happy, and apparently you are! I'm a woman and i tend to express how i would feel in situations we see on here with the woman, and i sometimes end up going completely of course of what the reality of the situation is. I'm and emotional and got a big mouth and say what's on my mind, and I'll continue  that, and probably make an ass out of myself again. Have a great day!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Mira, maybe that chocolate bar with nuts before bed is giving you nightmares and an upset stomach, it's pizza for me! I made some comments last night less about Henry having sex with someone without you there, and more about staying the night while you're home alone. You seemed upset about something, and i assumed that was it. My bad!  We all want you guys to be happy, and apparently you are! I'm a woman and i tend to express how i would feel in situations we see on here with the woman, and i sometimes end up going completely of course of what the reality of the situation is. I'm and emotional and got a big mouth and say what's on my mind, and I'll continue  that, and probably make an ass out of myself again. Have a great day!!

Nightmares from chocolate, Ash? I never got any bad feelings from chocolate ever :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hey. yesterday I started my period and my stomach began to live a separate life from me. I really wanted to stay with Betty and Rick, but I went to bed. When Henry is not around, I have terrible dreams. Today it was post-apocalypse and mutant rats. I also had a dream where I called my mother, but she did not come. so I could only sing songs and listen to music.I am never lonely and sad alone. And if I know that Henry is with Betty - then he is exactly in safe hands. Betty is a cool little girl. She will still show herself to you in all its glory.
In vain do you think that I do not like Rick. He's a great guy, but in terms of sex - it's not my partner, that's all.
Yesterday I was not drunk.if you look closely, I drank only water and ate a chocolate bar with nuts.
tell me, how are you Betty and Rick?
have a good day)) ** I love you:angel:::)

Hahaha mutant rats huh? Lol!