Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

On 12/20/2017 at 11:28 PM, mic351 said:

Jesus H. Christ and his Mother Leroy!!  My answer to you was a fucking joke!  The first post was a compliment to Mira and obviously She and Henry took that way from the "like" they reacted.  A number of other people knew I was joking relevant to the second post because they "liked" it also.  I cannot help it if you are a dense dude who: 1. Can't read a post for what it is and;  2. even after it is explained to his dense ass he is not man enough to say:  "Ok sorry dude, I took it wrong".  Almost everyone on these boards, apparently with the exception of you, knows that the laughing face at the end of a post means it is said with humor. 

I read your inane verbose diatribe and it appears instead of simply acknowledging you may have taken post wrong (you did) you simply could not admit you were fallible.  I guess I could say I didn't to take your following post as a humorous kind gentle retort but I did.  It started out as a fun response (post) but you, the Drama King ruined that.

Btw, I am not your "Brother", or your "mate" I know who my dad was even if you apparently don't and  I know the children he had and you are not one of them:  I know who my friends or "mates" are and you ain't one of them either.

Lastly, I cannot believe the drama you started over a simple post to a beautiful girl that wasn't directed to your uncomprehending ass anyways.  What's with you?  You got goat glands and just had to butt in?  You need attention this bad you gotta start all this drama?

Dude (if you are a dude), you have way, way too much time on your hands..

This is me being light and it is also me being at the end of conversation on this topic..

"My answer to you was a fucking joke!"

That statement and the one about Mira wearing pants, are probably the only
two jokes you've said to me.

"The first post was a compliment to Mira..."

And that's probably the only true statement you've said to me.

Then you insult me multiple times throughout your post and claim it's being light.

"...the laughing face at the end of a post means it is said with humor."

Yes, it does, except when it doesn't. Let me explain.

"Moreover, that she has a gorgeous pussy goes without saying.  Everybody on these boards already knows she has a gorgeous pussy.  I did not want to sound redundant. :biggrin:"

First, that's where all the 'drama" started, with that post, right there. Second,
that was a very thinly veiled, defensive insult/put-down/sneer, that you stuck a
smiley face after, so that you could later claim, "Oh hey, dude, I was just kidding.
It was only a joke. You're too dense to read a post correctly. And, you owe me an
apology." That's when a smiley face only conceals the assertion of humor.

Diatribe - a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

That's not the definition of what I said. It is the definition of what you said.

"Btw, I am not your "Brother", or your "mate" I know who my dad was even if you apparently don't and  I know the children he had and you are not one of them:  I know who my friends or "mates" are and you ain't one of them either."

Oh, thank God for small favors.

"...post to a beautiful girl that wasn't directed to your uncomprehending ass anyways"

It was about a compliment to a beautiful girl, originally. And, I merely agreed
with you and added one more compliment to yours. But, any post on these
boards is, by default, directed to everyone on these boards and anyone can
respond to any post, for whatever reason.

"... you have way, way too much time on your hands."

I have the same amount of time all the other 7.6 billion people do: 1440
minutes in every 24 hours. Unfortunately, I only get to use a very small
number of those minutes, that we all have.

You know, you sound a whole lot like another user who was on these boards
a while back. I haven't seen him around for a long time. I think his userid was
TBK 150, or something like that. Of course, I suppose he could always have
two userids.

• Like 2

Mira, your written English on this board is excellent. What would be awesome would be for you and Henry to have someone over  who could speak English also, and everyone (including us pervs) would benefit from practicing a non home language. :rolleyes:

• Like 1