Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

@mirawithhenry we are in twitter.

retwits, news and microblogs will be here

ty --you are one hell of a lucky man --dont take a second with her for granted --there are many, many beautiful women in the world but i seriously doubt that you will ever find another with her unique fantastic qualities

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hello friends! We are here now. 

We are looking at camcaps, endeed)

Furniture will be moved back tomorrow.

We will be happy to call some our friends, but Henry is still sick and have no many energy (or power?) for great sex-party =(

We are hope that we will have many very hot parties soon, stay with us;)

M&H

sorry for our not perfect english:blush:

hi sexy , I didn't realize you're on board, It'll be nice to talk to you sometimes, and hear about updates too::)

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Amal-Clooney-Disco-Halloween-Costume-201Looks like Amail Clooney, wife of George Clooney when to a Halloween party with Cindy Crawford dressed as Mira. Had no idea they watched VH. 

amal-cindy-t.jpg

Amy she does look like Mira, they could be twin sisters 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy she does lpok like Mira, they could be twin sisters 

i'm a little slow here. are you saying that amal clooney looks like mira, or that cindy crawford does? if it's crawford, then, although there could be a resemblence in style, she hardly looks like her sister, unless she  could have a sister at least 25 years older than her. her mother, maybe.

amal, on the other hand, resembles mira more. maybe it's amal you're referring to. i'm confused.

19 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hello friends! We are here now. 

We are looking at camcaps, endeed)

Furniture will be moved back tomorrow.

We will be happy to call some our friends, but Henry is still sick and have no many energy (or power?) for great sex-party =(

We are hope that we will have many very hot parties soon, stay with us;)

M&H

sorry for our not perfect english:blush:

welcome guys! sorry if i reply so late :biggrin: you are an awesome couple .. continue like this :heart:

• Like 2