Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Looks like I didn’t miss much. They look frustrated with these 2. Why must they keep starting and stopping? 

Because we know that sometimes they may not know (well) the couples that they are inviting... Things may run well as expected or not.. It's complicated to manage the events if you don't know the others rhythm. Or if they want exactly the same as you at the same speed

Not talking of course the problem of the cams

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

I'm with you on this one Amy.  This is a great apartment but there's is simply none to compare on this or any of the other sites to Jeff and Violet..  they are in a class all their own.  Btw, they are going at in the bedroom right now

Im still waiting for Jeff and Violet to bring another couple in like Mira and Henry are doing

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe we’ll get lucky and Mira and Henry will explain what went so wrong tonight. I give them credit for being cool about the whole thing though. Even with the cam provblems. Maybe it was just a bad matchup. It seemed like one or two of them would get hot and ready and then the other one or two would lose it. Only for very brief moments did they all connect. But still, no sex was a downer. The  guy really needed to lose his pants too. He spent a lot of time adjusting his pants situation. 

Go back in the time line at around 4:40 am and you will hear that the thing was between the couple of guests was hot but apparently in the bathroom.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe we’ll get lucky and Mira and Henry will explain what went so wrong tonight. I give them credit for being cool about the whole thing though. Even with the cam provblems. Maybe it was just a bad matchup. It seemed like one or two of them would get hot and ready and then the other one or two would lose it. Only for very brief moments did they all connect. But still, no sex was a downer. The  guy really needed to lose his pants too. He spent a lot of time adjusting his pants situation. 

Every time i got on here they we're in different stages of undress, in their underwear, fully dressed, fully naked, half dressed, fully dressed and boom, they left. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That girl was really hot though so that made up for a lot, but in the end it fizzled badly. Not exactly sure what went wrong. 

Hope you’re doing well Ash!❤️

Hi Amy, She had a hot red bra and panties thing in the very beginning with the black garter belt,,  she was sizzling in that! It was a mess, but with Mira and Henry, things will always be hopping in this apartment. They really seem to be crazy about each other too, I'm doing ok, not myself really still,  crying over nothing. I'm feeling mostly good though. Guy is my rock , he's got my back no matter what and that is getting me through this period. Thank you for asking! How's it going with your new job?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wish you loads of happiness and smiles. Or maybe i should wish you happiness from loads on your smiles! 💗

Anyways, the job is going well but something kind of bad happened. The company is losing the project I was working on to the same company that I just left. It's possible that I may go back to my old job and work on this project again there. It's crazy. I like my job, but I've realized that it's actually a bit harder then my last one so I don't know if I want to stay or not. I already contacted my old employeer and I think they'll take me back if I want to go. We'll see!

Goodnight my dear friend. Guy may be your rock, but I'd like to think that I'm the string in your bow. I'll be there for you girl, always. 💗

Thx for that Amy, you know how much of a friend you are to me. Changing jobs is always stressful, changing back to an old job, might be where you really we're supposed to be in the first place! Have a good night!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wish you loads of happiness and smiles. Or maybe i should wish you happiness from loads on your smiles! 💗

Anyways, the job is going well but something kind of bad happened. The company is losing the project I was working on to the same company that I just left. It's possible that I may go back to my old job and work on this project again there. It's crazy. I like my job, but I've realized that it's actually a bit harder then my last one so I don't know if I want to stay or not. I already contacted my old employeer and I think they'll take me back if I want to go. We'll see!

Goodnight my dear friend. Guy may be your rock, but I'd like to think that I'm the string in your bow. I'll be there for you girl, always. 💗

And I'll take both, loads of smiles, and loads on my smiles! Lol