Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Language barrier unfortunately, but both were in bath with Henry talking calmly to Mira. He got out & left. She went into tear mode.

i agree, Russian language do not help to understand .. i hope @groomy can help us to understand ::)

the matter some people complained mira has not joined last night sex . manager or vhtv  warned mira. she is unhappy and sad because of our high expectations

15 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Mira is crying in the tub. Poor Beauty. :sad:

bandicam_2017-11-06_11-47-12-875.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-06_11-47-30-468.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-06_11-47-58-390.jpg

That;s a shame, obviously we want to see everything that happens on VH,  but some moments should be private , like this one, just my opinion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

the matter some people complained mira has not joined last night sex . manager or vhtv  warned mira. she is unhappy and sad because of our high expectations

Just curious, how do you know this? And if it's true the "manager" can go fuck himself!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh, Anna and Alex are the managers? I agree, they would never do that.

Yes they wont do that. Mira was not feeling well last night and she went to bed. Thats totally okay. I think we just see a quarrel between them every couple has sometimes...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they wont do that. Mira was not feeling well last night and she went to bed. Thats totally okay. I think we just see a quarrel between them every couple has sometimes...

And they're doing the right thing, stay apart for a bit and cool down, before someone says somethin gin anger  they might regret later, which i'm so guilty of doing in the past.

• Like 1