Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, well, what can I say? Just a guess, but could be. Oh well, sorry, if I offended you Bruno. The peanut gallery over here can be brutal sometimes. Would have been nice if you could have just laughed in our face and proved us wrong.

They shouldn't give a shit about what anybody say here and deal everything on their own.Why read the damn forum when they get influenced like an idiot !!

Stay the fuck away from CC if you can't handle the comments !!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, plum said:

totally agree.... Mira has had a load of questionable men on these swaps.. the girl guests are always hot... the guys are either disabled or hippos.. Mira is getting fucked over.... give Mira a hot guy with a six pack and a huge cock.. and Henry a sixty year old hag with warts.

You have a problem with fat or overweight people ?

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But, what if they do read the comments here, get offended, and then they run away? Who loses?

Exactly !! That's why I am strongly against them reading comments.Not everything is going to be goody goody !!

It will be bad for their mental state,personal life and business.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But, what if they do read the comments here, get offended, and then they run away? Who loses?

If that happens in first place lose Mira&Henry and the guests... and then the viewers

It's just stupid and really bad judging (in a wrong way) someone because they are fat/skinny, blonde/brunette , short/tall, black/white, gay/straight.... We can judge behaviors.. but even that wasn't given the opportunity for 

but i don't think it have nothing to do with the comments... 

Hi Henry Mira

Do not forget everything is about you, what you want at home
Shit in everyone else and us here at cc,  its u guys that have to feel good.

Believe in you.
Better luck next time
It's tough sometimes ... nothing to care about ... hurts a bit but
just jump on the horse again

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

If that happens in first place lose Mira&Henry and the guests... and then the viewers

It's just stupid and really bad judging (in a wrong way) someone because they are fat/skinny, blonde/brunette , short/tall, black/white, gay/straight.... We can judge behaviors.. but even that wasn't given the opportunity for 

but i don't think it have nothing to do with the comments... 

u cane judge in different ways this time dont know what to think..