Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 hour ago, waldi said:

right to say, no right to judge 

I don't agree we have no right to judge.  We often live vicariously through the participants on this site.  We pay for the privilege of watching them.  When the participants choose to actively communicate with the subscribers via CC they leave themselves open, indeed invite, us to judge them.  Or should we simply just compliment them no matter what they do?  I believe what Henry did tonight was fucked up.  My wife and I were in the life for over 10-years.  No way in hell I would have slept with another woman on her birthday in our house without her being there and participating.  No one I know of our circle would have either.  In my opinion what Henry did was totally fucked up..  To the max!  Mira might have stated she was cool with it but has your woman ever told you she was ok with something and you knew she wasn't? It was her party for God's sake!

Pursuant to your decree I may not be able to "judge" Henry but I am certainly allowed to voice my opinion on the matter.  And who are you to say whether or not someone has the right to judge a participant?  Are you a newly appointed moderator?  The thought or posting police?  We judged Dean when he assaulted Candy.  Was that fucked up or should we have kept our judgments to ourselves?  We judge participants when they hide under the covers or hide from the cams.  Indeed, I think I remember you making a comment a or two about that.  Are you the only one allowed to judge on CC.  Fuck that!!  I have every fucking right to judge these participants and to voice my opinion relative to their action or inactions and if you don't like people in here judging others, may be you ought to put them on ignore or simply not read the posts.  Most of your posts I find amusing, or informative. This one was, IMO, fucked up and not characteristic of you.

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't agree we have no right to judge.  We often live vicariously through the participants on this site.  We pay for the privilege of watching them.  When the participants choose to actively communicate with the subscribers via CC they leave themselves open, indeed invite, us to judge them.  Or should we simply just compliment them no matter what they do?  I believe what Henry did tonight was fucked up.  My wife and I were in the life for over 10-years.  No way in hell I would have slept with another woman on her birthday in our house without her being there and participating.  No one I know of our circle would have either.  In my opinion what Henry did was totally fucked up..  To the max!  Mira might have stated she was cool with it but has your woman ever told you she was ok with something and you knew she wasn't? It was her party for God's sake!

Pursuant to your decree I may not be able to "judge" Henry but I am certainly allowed to voice my opinion on the matter.  And who are you to say whether or not someone has the right to judge a participant?  Are you a newly appointed moderator?  The thought or posting police?  We judged Dean when he assaulted Candy.  Was that fucked up or should we have kept our judgments to ourselves?  We judge participants when they hide under the covers or hide from the cams.  Indeed, I think I remember you making a comment a or two about that.  Are you the only one allowed to judge on CC.  Fuck that!!  I have every fucking right to judge these participants and to voice my opinion relative to their action or inactions and if you don't like people in here judging others, may be you ought to put them on ignore or simply not read the posts.  Most of your posts I find amusing, or informative. This one was, IMO, fucked up and not characteristic of you.

I will answer it tomorrow as I'm going to bed now, it's quarter to one in England. Amusing enough?

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Awwwwww,  Did I upset the posting police???  I sorry...  Amusing back at ya..

no worries my friend , I'm thinking about you but , so far you're not so fucking interesting as you think you are. But be patience my friend :biggrin:

Ohh, I am far more interesting than you think I am.  You however, are entirely insignificant and really of no moment to me.  I had you on ignore a while back and I couldn't remember why.  Now I remember.  You were so quick to judge and so quick to tell others, like Amy, they had no right to judge. It irks my ass that people think they have the right to tell others what they can post or what they have a right to do.  As long as it does not infringe upon your rights personally, you don't have the right to run anything here,  except your mouth.  And I if I don't put you on ignore, I'll call you out every fucking time you do some silly shit like that!  Now be amused about fucking that!!

BTW, you're 5-hours ahead of us time wise in Detroit.  But you can bet I'll be looking for your oh so interesting and oh so amusing verbose diatribe when I log on tomorrow.  Until then, you sleep tight my friend and have pleasant dreams..:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

BTW, you're 5-hours ahead of us time wise in Detroit.  But you can bet I'll be looking for your oh so interesting and oh so amusing verbose diatribe when I log on tomorrow.  Until then, you sleep tight my friend and have pleasant dreams..:biggrin:

I can't stop laughing, my ignorant posts very depends of what you will say tomorrow but probably nothing interesting in terms of tenants. good night.:rolleyes: