Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really dont get it at all... Plums statement is a lil harsh but they should really stop trying to get sth out of this... Its just hopeless. These two couples wont fit together.

Jabbath..I don't mean to be harsh..honestly I don't.... but the reality is that we all know how sexy and active M&H  are... this , over the last 2 nights is baffling..
Henry and Mira seem up for fun..the guest guy too tries to instigate some interaction.. but the guest girl.... you remember...the one with the "slutwife" tatt above her arse cheeks, seems hell bent on killing the mood stone dead.

Things are really unpredictable with Mira and Henry and guests. . Sometimes it's a strikeout, other times it's a home run, and other times it's both in the same evening, or the next morning. But it's usually interesting, and with Mira and Henry, any sex activities that break out are always hot and sexy.

26 minutes ago, plum said:

Jabbath..I don't mean to be harsh..honestly I don't.... but the reality is that we all know how sexy and active M&H  are... this , over the last 2 nights is baffling..
Henry and Mira seem up for fun..the guest guy too tries to instigate some interaction.. but the guest girl.... you remember...the one with the "slutwife" tatt above her arse cheeks, seems hell bent on killing the mood stone dead.

I think you're plums buddy posting on here again for him. 

10 minutes ago, tweety said:

While this LR massage is going on, what are M & H up to? Can't see.

I can't see it either tweety, but i would bet it has something to do with Henrys manhood going into one of beautiful Mira's 3 inputs, just a guess