Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

34 minutes ago, tweety said:

I like the hair colour. Are you going to change your (hair) style?

now I have a period of experiments with appearance. I hope to find the very thing that will reflect my inner world. I think that the next color will be more copper, red, but not red. Henry did not appreciate, but I like it))

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice hair color... Hope she keeps the hair style

I do not know. I only know that I will never be a platinum blonde. Although I really like this color. But this color will not go to me:cry:. And I'll never shave my head. Only if I lose a dispute or it will be a matter of life and death.:biggrin:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

now I have a period of experiments with appearance. I hope to find the very thing that will reflect my inner world. I think that the next color will be more copper, red, but not red. Henry did not appreciate, but I like it))

IMHO, men have no idea when it comes to a woman's hair. (and speaking from experience...) You will get it right in time for the wedding. Have you set a date?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

I do not know. I only know that I will never be a platinum blonde. Although I really like this color. But this color will not go to me:cry:. And I'll never shave my head. Only if I lose a dispute or it will be a matter of life and death.:biggrin:

... your hair defendly reflect your thoughts. In german we say "Krause Haare krauser Sinn"

• Like 2