Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

post-45934-145739678965.jpg.gif

friend, where we were washed was very problematic. and now I ENJOY MY BATH, WHERE there is always hot water, where the water flows endlessly. where no one will tell you that you need to save this damn water !!!! to that de I for a long time leave on hair hair products which demand washing off.

• Like 2

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

friend, where we were washed was very problematic. and now I ENJOY MY BATH, WHERE there is always hot water, where the water flows endlessly. where no one will tell you that you need to save this damn water !!!! to that de I for a long time leave on hair hair products which demand washing off.

By the way, the topic of European unwashed kings often slips in conversations in our companies. I read a lot about this. indeed, many kings and queens have washed themselves only a few times in their lives, because they were afraid to wash away holy water from themselves. I also read about the reason for the introduction of wide-brimmed hats, perfume, curtsey, stilt. Read about the fact that Russians in those days at that time were considered, to put it mildly, strange, because they often visited the bath.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

Tell us, how did your life go in our absence? Did you like my beloved friend Vera?
Soon, by the way, I'll open a little secret, I'll have Vera and Darcy here a photo session. It will be interesting and beautiful. For this, I need your moral support and faith in us !!!if you have any ideas - ask YOU: write me about it !!! Nickname of the authors of the best ideas will hang in our house in the most prominent place!
Love you!!!!

Mira

• Like 3