Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

10 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

friend, where we were washed was very problematic. and now I ENJOY MY BATH, WHERE there is always hot water, where the water flows endlessly. where no one will tell you that you need to save this damn water !!!! to that de I for a long time leave on hair hair products which demand washing off.

Thank you very much for the "like", but I can't take the credit for the post about how
frequently royalty bathed. That came from Tweety, although, I was laughing at 
something else he said. But, I am much appreciative.

• Like 1

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

I also want to add that I never thought that I would be so happy to go home !!!!!

Well, it is GREAT to have you back. I hope you had a wonderful time and made many
sweet memories that last a lifetime.

If any of those memories are digital in form, you may want to back them up. You
never know when a phone or memory card might get lost or stolen. With memories
that precious, you may want to back them up more than once and in different places.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Tell us, how did your life go in our absence? Did you like my beloved friend Vera?
Soon, by the way, I'll open a little secret, I'll have Vera and Darcy here a photo session. It will be interesting and beautiful. For this, I need your moral support and faith in us !!!if you have any ideas - ask YOU: write me about it !!! Nickname of the authors of the best ideas will hang in our house in the most prominent place!
Love you!!!!

Mira

As I said before Vera was great. About the photo session. Maybe some pics in sexy maid costumes doing some cleaning :biggrin:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell us where did you go and was accommodation so bad?

no. it was not bad. just had problems with taking a bath. we were visiting Henry's parents. It's a fabulously beautiful city. we walked a lot and enjoyed his beauty. And, yes, it was very cool !!!))))

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh c'mon she gave us some nice moments during her workout and bathing sessions. She was all alone. She did the best she could.

Workout - zzzzzzz bathing - normal  great - NO