Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes it's the same guy

Well, I know now why she does not look so pleased.  This ought to be interesting.  It is apparent Mira is a feisty redhead and does not suffer fools gladly..  

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, I know now why she does not look so pleased.  This ought to be interesting.  It is apparent Mira is a feisty redhead and does not suffer fools gladly..  

I kept the idea that the girl is not couple with this guy... they 'met' there... (But of course, don't know if it's true or not was just from what i notice at that night)

A quick review of your previous posts manifestly demonstrates you do a whole hell of alot of conjecturing your own self.  Remember that the next time someone tells you they've had enough fucking conjectures..:huh:

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

A quick review of your previous posts manifestly demonstrates you do a whole hell of alot of conjecturing your own self.  Remember that the next time someone tells you they've had enough fucking conjectures..:huh:

it wasn't referred to you, I'm talking to myself, don't be so serious about it. There are loads of different problems around the world to be worried about.

cheers.