Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

We'll never see it because as usual VH bandwidth has gone for a shit buffering like crazy...must be all the gay guys watching this apartment...:dodgy:

Working fine for me. And why are you so homophobic? What do you have against gays?

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

We'll never see it because as usual VH bandwidth has gone for a shit buffering like crazy...must be all the gay guys watching this apartment...:dodgy:

What do you mean? Would it not be easier to say it's because all the blondes or all the brunette's or even all the red heads watching this apartment. Seriously what's a persons sexual orientation got to do with it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

What do you mean? Would it not be easier to say it's because all the blondes or all the brunette's or even all the red heads watching this apartment. Seriously what's a persons sexual orientation got to do with it?

I have to admit, I discriminate against people with 3 boobs and green hair.  Can't fricking stand those 3-boobed green hair bastards!!:angry::biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

I have to admit, I discriminate against people with 3 boobs and green hair.  Can't fricking stand those 3-boobed green hair bastards!!:angry::biggrin:

Seems to me you are missing the point of the third boob, one for each hand to play with and the third to lick/suck on.:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

The gay thing was out of line, but for context you will have to read back on the Freddy thread. 

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Seems to me you are missing the point of the third boob, one for each hand to play with and the third to lick/suck on.:biggrin:

Yeah.  You're just one of those liberal commie bastards looking for an excuse for those 3-boobed green hair degenerates to exist on the same planet as us one-boobed hot pink haired majority religious people with family values! (::))

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah.  You're just one of those liberal commie bastards looking for an excuse for those 3-boobed green hair degenerates to exist on the same planet as us one-boobed hot pink haired majority religious people with family values! (::))

Hehe good one. Reminds me of the ape with multiple asses in South Park :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe good one. Reminds me of the ape with multiple asses in South Park :biggrin:

LOL!  And your comment reminded of the time we were at the Detroit Zoo and my oldest son got too close to the monkey cage.  Monkey took and dump and threw it at my son.  Hit him square in the face with monkey poo.  He cried and I had a hard time in the bathroom cleaning him off because I kept laughing so hard.  Terrible thing to laugh at your 9-year old son when he's covered with monkey shit but it was hilarious..:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

LOL!  And your comment reminded of the time we were at the Detroit Zoo and my oldest son got too close to the monkey cage.  Monkey took and dump and threw it at my son.  Hit him square in the face with monkey poo.  He cried and I had a hard time in the bathroom cleaning him off because I kept laughing so hard.  Terrible thing to laugh at your 9-year old son when he's covered with monkey shit but it was hilarious..:biggrin:

Lol thanks so much totally made my day with that story. Thanks for sharing:heart:. Hilarious :biggrin::biggrin: Hope your little one did not take any serious damage from it

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol thanks so much totally made my day with that story. Thanks for sharing:heart:. Hilarious :biggrin::biggrin: Hope your little one did not take any serious damage from it

Nah, it was years ago but he still remembers the ghetto monkey that was living the thug life.  That's Detroit for ya.  Even the monkeys are thugs..:biggrin:

• Like 1