Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

ahahah i also had an episode like that in my life... Fortunately for me i wasn't the one that was hit by monkey dump!!! I had 8-9 years and with the school we went to the zoo at the capital... And some monkey started to 'say hello' to the other teacher that went with us!! :biggrin::biggrin: you may imagine what happen right after with 40-45 kids watching that ahahahah

Lol my younger brother did pet a lynx in the zoo when he was little and put his arms through the bars. Fortunately nothing happened I think the lynx liked it :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Detroit really is so bad? Only been to the airport for a connection flight to SFO there...

Actually, I live about 30 miles north of Detroit but I grew up in the city.  It's not really so bad.  It seems to really be coming back downtown.  Neighborhoods still need a lot of work though. I've been to 14 countries and 4 continents and I still love Detroit the most.  Yeah, you can say we suck;  but we suck less than anybody else.. ::)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Actually, I live about 30 miles north of Detroit but I grew up in the city.  It's not really so bad.  It seems to really be coming back downtown.  Neighborhoods still need a lot of work though. I've been to 14 countries and 4 continents and I still love Detroit the most.  Yeah, you can say we suck;  but we suck less than anybody else.. ::)

Well it's like in any other big city I guess there are nice and not so nice areas... I live in a village with 4.000 people so we don't have such big city problems here. Only bad things people do here is sometimes speeding on the main road :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Detroit really is so bad? Only been to the airport for a connection flight to SFO there...

Hi jabbath, every major city in this country has sections where very poor people live and where the crime and violence rate is through the roof and drug gangs rule the streets. It sounds pretty grim, and it is I'm outside Philadelphia which is in the same state as Detroit, Chicago and really all big cities. Do the larger cities in Germany have high crime poor areas?

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Detroit has such a great history, with so much amazing music and industry in it's past. Politicians pretty much f'd it up over the years, the same with most major cities in our country

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jabbath, every major city in this country has sections where very poor people live and where the crime and violence rate is through the roof and drug gangs rule the streets. It sounds pretty grim, and it is I'm outside Philadelphia which is in the same state as Detroit, Chicago and really all big cities. Do the larger cities in Germany have high crime poor areas?

Hi Ash of course there are areas in big cities where it's difficult and are known to be bad. As I said I live in a very small village where people sometimes even don't shut the doors in the summer...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Detroit has such a great history, with so much amazing music and industry in it's past. Politicians pretty much f'd it up over the years, the same with most major cities in our country

but now you've got great president who promised to repair everything

• Like 1

19 hours ago, thedbear said:

After the performance of this girl yesterday, I really hope anxious and equally hopeful that in the next we will finally end the sexual "duel" between her and Mira.:heart:
Of course with the boys together. But the biggest expectation of me is for the girls.:cool:
With strapon or vibrators. Whatever it is:biggrin:

She was great, i give Henry a huge edge over her boyfriend just watching them this night. He was having a rough time getting hard and got very frustrated by it, 

• Like 1