Chad & Todd

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry for disturbing the silence.. But last post at 9/12??? It's the first time i see a house being quiet for such a long time

Everybody stop watching them??? I know they are still online, but was there any problem?? 

Lol wondered that by myself... Kinda strange...

I watch them a lot, it's my number 1 apartment. But most of the "general" chat for gay apartments happens on the Freddy thread, so that one tends to get more posts than this.

I think this apartment does need livening up a bit. It seems that manager George has abandoned the apartment - I haven't seen him there for over a month, he did used to be a really great hands on manager, but maybe has lost interest.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

I watch them a lot, it's my number 1 apartment. But most of the "general" chat for gay apartments happens on the Freddy thread, so that one tends to get more posts than this.

I think this apartment does need livening up a bit. It seems that manager George has abandoned the apartment - I haven't seen him there for over a month, he did used to be a really great hands on manager, but maybe has lost interest.

He was not present during that time in his other places too. Last I heard he's on holiday first and after that will travel further to scout people for new places...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He was not present during that time in his other places too. Last I heard he's on holiday first and after that will travel further to scout people for new places...

He needs to concentrate on the people and places he already has. He turned the Nina, Alan apartment from a lower end of the scale apartment to one of the top apartments on VHTV. He's done nothing to help with Chad and Todd apartment.