Chad & Todd

1 hour ago, stanley said:

He needs to concentrate on the people and places he already has. He turned the Nina, Alan apartment from a lower end of the scale apartment to one of the top apartments on VHTV. He's done nothing to help with Chad and Todd apartment.

Maybe they have enough views?

Agree it's kinda strange so slow movement in coments,looks an perfectly fine house most of time,they seem to have sex frequently,recieve guests from time to time,really don't see nothing Terrible wrong but also not terrible right,maybe that's the problem,it's something missing,some more of that "sparkle" that make viewrs watch.

• Like 1

The apartment changed after the big fight where they almost got kicked out. The couple have been a lot more sensible, the fighting has stopped but so has the fun, so no more drinking, partying or threesomes. Nothing happens to generate any discussion or interest.

Something has happened between Chad and Todd. They are spending a lot more time apart and the sex has stopped. I haven't seen them fuck for over 2 weeks now, they are often in separate rooms or one of them is away from the apartment. I haven't seen them argue or fight, so I don't know what has changed them, but they definitely aren't the Todd and Chad of a few weeks ago.

Even though I stopped watching them, I still pop in now and then to see if anything interesting is happening, and I have noticed they have gone all Freddy on us and are out of the apartment a lot. Us gay voyeurs are getting a raw deal.

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Even though I stopped watching them, I still pop in now and then to see if anything interesting is happening, and I have noticed they have gone all Freddy on us and are out of the apartment a lot. Us gay voyeurs are getting a raw deal.

Yeah, the site seemed very gung ho about having gay apartments when they first started and promised a bunch more.  Instead all but one of the new apartments is a straight couple.