Chad & Todd

55 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ever thought about there were simply not enough viewers maybe? When the views and rating had excellent I guess we would have a lot more gay places now. It's simple. When sth. brings no money you dont continue with it

Someone here said that rating and views were good in the beginning. People gets tired with only two apartments... Testing with only 2 boring apartments is useless and nosense... And we all know the support problems for Freddy house and fake news... And people stopped to watch this house (Chad and Todd) after the violence scene... And the idea to split twitter account no comment!!! So, this is not the way to introduce gay places okay? Expecially when a site was born and known with straight people... The fault is by VH and the choose of wrong managers... Sorry but I will continue to think that the problem is the short interest for gay places...  

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Someone here said that rating and views were good in the beginning. People gets tired with only two apartments... Testing with only 2 boring apartments is useless and nosense... And we all know the support problems for Freddy house and fake news... And people stopped to watch this house (Chad and Todd) after the violence scene... And the idea to split twitter account no comment!!! So, this is not the way to introduce gay places okay? Expecially when a site was born and known with straight people... The fault is by VH and the choose of wrong managers... Sorry but I will continue to think that the problem is the short interest for gay places...  

It is as it is. The interest in gay places by viewers is obviously not enough. You said it yorself...  The end of Freddys place was handled poorly I agree. But it is not VHs fault when gay places get not enough viewers...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It is as it is. The interest in gay places by viewers is obviously not enough. You said it yorself...  The end of Freddys place was handled poorly I agree. But it is not VHs fault when gay places get not enough viewers...

No... The interest in gay places wasn't enough because the way to support this places!!!! And 2 gay apt is a short number!!!!... Wtf!!! 

12 minutes ago, mib82 said:

All the house have good ratings at the beginning .. And i believe in this case was even increased because they was gay... Same happened with Viki and Kate
Do you really expect opening 10 gay apartments in a row??? who will support that financially speaking? Do you really think it's easy to found gays at that world area that are willing to be filmed 24h/day??? do you know the rules of that country on that? 
The interest for gay places on witch side??? viewers side?? 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Do you really expect opening 10 gay apartments in a row??? who will support that financially speaking? Do you really think it's easy to found gays at that world area that are willing to be filmed 24h/day??? do you know the rules of that country on that? 
The interest for gay places on witch side??? viewers side?? 

But please... there are gay everywhere... And I'm not speaking about 10 gay apts... But at least 3 or 4... 

Just now, mib82 said:

But please... there are gay everywhere... And I'm not speaking about 10 gay apts... But at least 3 or 4... 

Well when you have a product nobody buys (In this case not enough viewers) do you think it helps to put even more products nobody will buy on the market?

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I'm not saying that they don't exist... i'm saying it's not easy to find them and wanting to appear 24H/7 filmed on a website .. and even more difficult if we are talking about Russia.. Try to search on google about that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well when you have a product nobody buys (In this case not enough viewers) do you think it helps to put even more products nobody will buy on the market?

It happens here what happen in all the houses at VH... when the number of views are not profitable.. they change/close the houses.. I'ts a business 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It happens here what happen in all the houses at VH... when the number of views are not profitable.. they change/close the houses.. I'ts a business 

Thats what I am saying gay people want to be treated equal and of course have the right to but then they should not complain when appartements are treated equal too. No views -> close...

The reason for few views is because there were few gay apartments. When VHTV launched it had 2 apartments, but they knew they could not attact many people with only 2 apartments and so within a week of launch 2 became 4 which soon became 5 and within a few months became 8, 9, 10 etc. But with the gay apartments they stuck with 2. People in large numbers aren't going to pay $40 per month for 2 apartments.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, stanley said:

The reason for few views is because there were few gay apartments. When VHTV launched it had 2 apartments, but they knew they could not attact many people with only 2 apartments and so within a week of launch 2 became 4 which soon became 5 and within a few months became 8, 9, 10 etc. But with the gay apartments they stuck with 2. People in large numbers aren't going to pay $40 per month for 2 apartments.

If they have to wait for that number maybe 0 gay apartments have been open till now

• Like 1