Chad & Todd

What happened? It all fell apart, Chad and Todd had an argument. The guest guy tried to sort things out but one of Chad & Todd (don't know which is which) got dressed and put his coat on and seemed about to leave and then all the cams went offline.

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

What happened? It all fell apart, Chad and Todd had an argument. The guest guy tried to sort things out but one of Chad & Todd (don't know which is which) got dressed and put his coat on and seemed about to leave and then all the cams went offline.

I stopped watching it and I popped over now and again to see if it had stopped buffering - and tuned in just as he was getting dressed and went back on the timeline to see what happened and I could be wrong but it seemed to start in the bedroom when they were just about to get started and the blonde one just went on a sulk, for no reason.

And now it's offline when there is a bit of drama ::)

3 minutes ago, stanley said:

Huge co-incidence that it went down a few minutes after the fight.

George was on the phone, and has a folder with paperwork in it, I think maybe he is trying to get the server problem sorted, it was bound to go down the buffering and freezing was horrendous. Something was obviously up.

Screenshot (1).png

il y a 7 minutes, broxman a dit :

Something tells me this couple shouldn't be doing threesomes if one of them is insecure and jealous.

You could tell one of them was too much into the guest! They were very playful when the other guy when out of the room and then they would quickly stop when he would come back! 

Shame really - they were very hot! I cummed 3 times in one go watching them! lol