Linda & Leon

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If someone sayed this was talked from one barca house I would believe..have no ideia if the party was what wapened today or it's indeed tomorrow,but that's one of the last hopes,three days of just tease.

go to 2337 time line see this...from cam 5

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe they'll find their groove tomorrow. You gotta know they have one, it's just a matter of getting them comfortable enough to let it flow. I know this, if I looked that good, I'd be dangerous! :heart:

I DON'T know how you look, but Amy you're very intellectual & knowledgeable about life !!! You'll be more interesting than Sally ::)

two beautiful girls a good dance show, but who's interested? for DNA VHtv I doubt that many people look long this apartment 19809675-5810-4f2d-9319-00c6bfc5fc27.png23a8056e-6946-47df-870f-46171f42aae9.png019a5954-4d6f-4c31-be6f-acaa3de6cebc.png.. these sexy girls need a dance hall not an apartment, I wonder if Zoi and Tim have understood the principle of a site for voyeur especially on VH (proposing Linda and Carrie) ..

9 hours ago, jontee said:

yaa i know but they had a sexy moment before in bed with kisses passion it looks like us timeline end see ....they make  me crazy ...rely i did believe this is it but no....be happy 

Sorry, did you say kisses?::)
Between them ?. Really? .
And I missed it?

At what point in the timeline does this happen? . Still available? .

And as I've noted before, we have more chance of "meaningful action" on Carrie's part than Linda (Sally).
:cool:

11 hours ago, jontee said:

time 0035 ..she even had the banana in her hand :huh:

See it bedroom 0035

Thank you!
It really becomes apparent that they are being misdirected to the goal there
So they will fall (and fast) into the same ditch that already is Tim and Zoe and from which Rock and Ana desperately try to get out (regain our credibility for them).

With the entrance of casahot. they will be in serious trouble in this rhythm and step they take.

Just watch what we have as a "thermometer" here in VH to measure efficiency level and sustaining potential.

Moments files. Staggering
:cry: