Linda & Leon

Yes I have.:shy:
Right now, I'm most pissed off on Linda because Carrie is allowed to sit alone at home and Linda chases boys and when she gets home, she's mostly talking tele. It's boring for Carrie and us even they are just friends

Feels a bit like carrie is a stand into the apartment just because Linda is gone so much.
Maybe it's just Linda who lives there never seen carries suitcases

3 hours ago, jontee said:

Yes I have.:shy:
Right now, I'm most pissed off on Linda because Carrie is allowed to sit alone at home and Linda chases boys and when she gets home, she's mostly talking tele. It's boring for Carrie and us even they are just friends

Feels a bit like carrie is a stand into the apartment just because Linda is gone so much.
Maybe it's just Linda who lives there never seen carries suitcases

Don't see a lot diference between both girls,but seems the only one it's wiling to do something it's Carrie.But both delivery little in comparation to any other resident,house it's an week by now none of the girls had sex.(ps..on this house and on cams,outside no doubt that most Probrably both did it).