Linda & Leon

1 minute ago, jontee said:

i did befor but its a boring place...even this is better becourse noting happens at some of the apt in rls and its a lot of fakes

Rlc is fake for you :biggrin: 

Most of apartment are real couple ^^ 

Nina and Kira are a real lesbians couple

I don't think we can comparate rlc and vh anyway 

Two different project with the same purpose, please customers and make money :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Pour autant que je sais Nina et Kira sont de véritables amoureux ans livrez pas ... faux

il y a 11 minutes, jontee a dit :

oui peut-être, mais ils ont rarement le sexe ce que je me souviens et j'ai presque jamais vu les kissed..but qu'ils sont lesbiennes

hello everyone, I did not want to intervene on this apartment, because for me I have no pleasure watching the first day gave the color of what happened (nothing) but I read the forum and if I can provide clarification then I do it. Jabbath you're right Nina and Kira are real Lesbians and even married Jontee it is obvious that you do not look or little Nina and Kira these girls are very in love a lot of kissing and fucking between them, and even twice they had a 3some very hot.

Just now, moos54 said:

Rlc is fake for you :biggrin: 

Most of apartment are real couple ^^ 

Nina and Kira are a real lesbians couple

I don't think we can comparate rlc and vh anyway 

Two different project with the same purpose, please customers and make money :biggrin:

ya u right i was there 2 years

1 minute ago, martyen said:

hello everyone, I did not want to intervene on this apartment, because for me I have no pleasure watching the first day gave the color of what happened (nothing) but I read the forum and if I can provide clarification then I do it. Jabbath you're right Nina and Kira are real Lesbians and even married Jontee it is obvious that you do not look or little Nina and Kira these girls are very in love a lot of kissing and fucking between them, and even twice they had a 3some very hot.

did see 1 of them...the guest covering the cam was it a part of the sex?