Linda & Leon

5 hours ago, broxman said:

At this very early stage in their relationship, I doubt they would even consider that. They are still at the lust stage and only have eyes for each other.

True and even that i didn't see (i didn't check all the time of the visit) any kind of intimacy between them 

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

True and even that i didn't see (i didn't check all the time of the visit) any kind of intimacy between them 

Sorry but even with an the tec problems i still watched some little plays,specialy between Linda and the girl guest,at least looked more friendly and intim than anything between Linda and Carrie.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

But did she take the clothes to not be shy of cams??? or was just for being there??? 

Maybe wrong words, but for me promising is some one that do something that looks she can do more on next visit, not because she is pretty.. For what i see from this girl she was just there seated at the couch. Nothing to do with tastes, maybe more with hopes :biggrin:
That doesn't imply that she could be a pretty girl

It was the first time in the house hardly she would be all naked and fuckin&:biggrin:,but she had absoluty no problems with the cams(not an thing we could say of all guests)she teased an little getting down on sofa(cowgirl style)and even played an little with Linda touching her nipples and both smiled,so for an first time i found it good,of course the fact that(in my personal taste)she it's pretty also helps.And again..it's refreshing to see an ebony girl on cams and not the usual brunet or blond.But i totaly acept that you didn't see nothing special from her in the visit,Gess everyone have their opinions and all valid.

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry but even with an the tec problems i still watched some little plays,specialy between Linda and the girl guest,at least looked more friendly and intim than anything between Linda and Carrie.

Yep that's a good thing.. i miss it.. 
Lets see if she visit them in another time

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe landlord visiting

i dont think he is the landlord, in carrie's apartment he was adjusting the cams angle even fixed out of focused kitchen cam, i think he is re presenter of nina & alex or he took over from them, in any case he is around more than them.

9 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont think he is the landlord, in carrie's apartment he was adjusting the cams angle even fixed out of focused kitchen cam, i think he is re presenter of nina & alex or he took over from them, in any case he is around more than them.

Guess jabbath wasn't talking about the guy on the cam... but on the one who came whey they was offline... Then at the offline period they received the visit

56 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep that's a good thing.. i miss it.. 
Lets see if she visit them in another time

Just look more careful,at an time guest girl bend over(dog style)and stays that way for some seconds(totaly an little tease)then also Linda an her were in coach(well thing Leon also)and the guest point out or even touch her boobs(in some provocative way),Gess because i really fancied her i notice all this little details hehe,and all this will cams were freezing a lot etc.