Linda & Leon

Just my personal opinion based on latest things,seems This house and residents will be part of the other VH site(the lesbian site)so maybe it's one of the reasons nothing will happen till they change sites(could be in two months,three who knows)is that correct to actual users no,but maybe it's what it's going on,that or it just nothings2.

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just my personal opinion based on latest things,seems This house and residents will be part of the other VH site(the lesbian site)so maybe it's one of the reasons nothing will happen till they change sites(could be in two months,three who knows)is that correct to actual users no,but maybe it's what it's going on,that or it just nothings2.

Nor do I want to comment on this "newness" intended.

My fear is that it will kill all three sites at once ..
:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

"Show" is over. Glad I mainly watched Misty and Zac and not tha bad joke here. @AlexLina couldnt have that in their mind when they gave them an appartement...

Okay, now it's me and right to Carrie, Linda, the custodian of the cams, Tim, Zoi, Clara, Stas.

Retreat KLPP, of that "boat" in wreck because at least they are the only ones that are still in the context.

The rest of the above must be smoking a lot of "rotten" grass on "balconies" and hidden "clothing closet" if they think they will be able to survive here at VHTV, with such a low level and absurdly out of the basic curve of all other apartments site.
Even Layne and Mika (with her in the state and gestation period), she finds she can and does better than that.

If Carrie and Linda are being guided by Tim, then he deserves to be kicked out of the site because Lina and Alex's name were destroyed and what they worked on before starting to build ...

Show "lesbian" of this type and level, even I do, And I do gay level.

Sorry Carrie,
in the bathtub and alone I gave you credit for the effort ...

But in bed and accompanied, consider forgetting the stupid guidelines that you two are possibly getting and throwing yourself headlong into something more real and equally compelling.Do not repeat it (never more) , even if you're completely doped

The line you two are following should not only (but urgently need) be changed. For yesterday.

And if on the other hand this is knowledge and approval (for whatever reason, that is), from Alex and Lina it is better to consider their withdrawal and exit from VHTV, if they still continue to present us with apartments at that level.:sad:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fake show in the bedroom. Carrie really acts like a prostitute or stripper ::)

Please do not offend the strippers or prostitutes by comparing this to what they do so hard (body and soul).

I can not decide what was worse or more bizarre.

If the show fails with the guest of underwear in bed, or if the other friend sits next to them on the edge of the bed, checking the contents and letters of their cell
:cry:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

"Show" is over. Glad I mainly watched Misty and Zac and not tha bad joke here. @AlexLina couldnt have that in their mind when they gave them an appartement...

But let's be honest. Misty is unique. Alex and Anna found her accidentally (in the swing club - when they went to rest from the cameras, Misty in that club was also the first-time). Even Misty does not have guy, she acts quite hot. Even now - when she just live, she still remains the most highly paid participant (although she is not the first in the rating for apartments).

But to find Misty 2 is lucky chance. Anna and Alex help Misty as friends. However - Misty would become a star, regardless of who its manager. I would better cite Nina and Alan as an example. They were active. But very quickly lost popularity. Alan played in DotA. Nina watched the TW show. Yes, they fucked 5 times a day. But no one looked at it. This apartment was saved and brought to the top level - solely by the efforts manager.

I repeat - Dora and Co were not saved. And this I understood - from the conversation with Jeka after that sex in the bathroom. Here, rescue is still possible.

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry Carrie,

Now only she does - something. Linda (Sally) - does nothing.:sleepy:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

But let's be honest. Misty is unique. Alex and Anna found her accidentally (in the swing club - when they went to rest from the cameras, Misty in that club was also the first-time). Even Misty does not have guy, she acts quite hot. Even now - when she just live, she still remains the most highly paid participant (although she is not the first in the rating for apartments).

However - Misty would become a star, regardless of who its manager.

Misty's apartment used to be #1 due to the unpredictability and surprise factor.Sticking with a regular #29 is just like couples apartment and extremely monotonous.

In my opinion there are some factors to the failure(till date)of this new house,for exemple the no presence of the managers at all(usualy this managers are in the opening of their houses and visit them)but strangely..or not..they not made an single aparence in the place,even with all the bad talk and problems the house had in this few days,other thing..the very few emotion the tow residents show,all the dancing,touchs in showers in bed..all look so..emotionless..on a level i seen few times on VH residents,another point it's just the third house I see in VH that starts without any sex at all,being the other two the Nothing's and Amy place.Again i say the first point i talked...alex&lina almost always make act of presence in their houses..but at least myself didn't see them were.(maybe they were in the first day and I miss it).