Linda & Leon

il y a 13 minutes, martyen a dit :

Je vois très peu de ressemblance, mais quand je vois votre avatar (holmes sherlock) alors vous avez peut-être des détails que je ne l'ai pas vu.

il y a 7 minutes, jontee a dit :

Je peux toujours le faire la
plupart des médicaments de nos jours

It's a joke? because I do not understand the meaning of your sentence or can be a bad translation . but it is not very important and I had the same idea of name for the cat (nothing)

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

It's a joke? because I do not understand the meaning of your sentence or can be a bad translation . but it is not very important and I had the same idea of name for the cat (nothing)

Yes..google translation u know

2 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

poor cat is hungry or thirsty. where is your love for animals. someone must warn vhtv authorities.

it have food and drink in kitchen  have seen it eat I think its calling for her mother they did just bring it home..

People talking about lesbian in Rlc..Rlc can be very boring but they delivered a lot more hot,real true lesbian moments than VH ever did..that i don't doubt an second..from one girls couple that had an dog an lived in Spain,from Nina and Kira etc they all delivered TRUE lesbian sex and moments to users,Nothing's like this thing of Linda and carrie(that we don't even sure they are even bi).And for sure isn't an cat that will solve things..

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

People talking about lesbian in Rlc..Rlc can be very boring but they delivered a lot more hot,real true lesbian moments than VH ever did..that i don't doubt an second..from one girls couple that had an dog an lived in Spain,from Nina and Kira etc they all delivered TRUE lesbian sex and moments to users,Nothing's like this thing of Linda and carrie(that we don't even sure they are even bi).And for sure isn't an cat that will solve things..

As @Amy3 already said they might be asexual :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yup.. they deliver ONCE a year !!!! and charge a gazillion dollars. Bunch of greedy motherf*****

:angry:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Yup.. they deliver ONCE a year !!!! and charge a gazillion dollars. Bunch of greedy motherf*****

:angry:

Yes that I agree,not talking about amount,but seen the couple of girls in Spain making love dozens of times(true lesbians)and even even n&k also some dozens times,and even other lesbian couple that was only some weeks seen them doing it at least half dozen times..all were real lesbian and we can see it during their day to day,and during the sex.Maybe that's why seing this "bi" is so strange..