Linda & Leon

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

So Linda is Carrie and Carrie is Linda??? or they tried to be so fast (the sex part maybe got 2 seconds) so they get confused and because all that emotion didn't notice who the girl was??

Hehe,thing you got it all.

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So VH is really trying to promote them at all cost... just need to look to twitter... Today it seems it only happen them... 

All in the last 12H... the last 3 tweets including action from tenants it's from them

It's only damaging their image.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

No that I care anymore, but to me the real deal was Linda, the other lady was just a filler.

I don't follow this apartment, but is it true that Linda is not actively engage here? 

Only thing I seen her do were some tease in bed and put the dildo on the other girl,but the thing was not used in her,she seems to be the instructions "mistress",honestly neither Linda or Carrie are the real deal,at least with cams rolling.

2 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Beginning to think that these ladies are Great Comedians. They make me laugh every time this type of simulated sex is tried. :biggrin:

Pitiful.gif

The Ta-Da of the this act was  throwing his used 'unused' condom on the floor. Even the Kitten wasn't buying it. ::)

Hehe,it's amazing if indeed this is(as it's Totaly looks points out)an Alex and Lina place.Unbeliable to see this in an house of them.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

So Linda is Carrie and Carrie is Linda??? or they tried to be so fast (the sex part maybe got 2 seconds) so they get confused and because all that emotion didn't notice who the girl was??

it does say that linda or whoever fucks WITH the boyfriend. not FUCKS the boyfriend! and they forgot to mention who may have been on the phone. no wonder the guy couldn't get hard!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Beginning to think that these ladies are Great Comedians. They make me laugh every time this type of simulated sex is tried. :biggrin:

Pitiful.gif

The Ta-Da of the this act was  throwing his used 'unused' condom on the floor. Even the Kitten wasn't buying it. ::)

The "boyfriend" (ahahaha) must learn that he cannot put a condom with soft dick....