Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets give them the weekend and see.But one thing for sure when tought of an lesbian house tought of an true lesbian couple,that had passion and was real,this girls don't seem in love at all.Just watch in time archive and when they awake up they made moves like an stage play dance(just like the Nothing's),wish they acted more naturally.

But where do you find a loving lesbian couple? This or nothing.

And we will be equitable. Katie and Lena are just friends, but their girl-girl show is a success. Serena, Nina and Edda are friends (but if you compare with KL - Katie and Lena are much closer friends) and their shows great success. Misty and Bree even not friends, but their show also caused 10+ pages.

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i just looked to see 1 girl with her bra on & everyone else fully dressed sitting on the couch looking at their phones. it may be early to say timeline only for this apt but i'm saying it now. i can't watch this.

I would wait a few days. After making conclusions.

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

But where do you find a loving lesbian couple? This or nothing.

And we will be equitable. Katie and Lena are just friends, but their girl-girl show is a success. Serena, Nina and Edda are friends (but if you compare with KL - Katie and Lena are much closer friends) and their shows great success. Misty and Bree even not friends, but their show also caused 10+ pages.

I would wait a few days. After making conclusions.

It's just that seing true lesbian couple making love it's so much hot(or at least i think)than an bi one,but if this girls give their best could be nice agree.Maybe this weekend it's being to fast..but think it's an good start point,imagine absoluty nothing happens..being an VH place(new one)that wouldn't make sense.well would make if it was one of that terrible one(Nothing's,Amy).But Gess this weekend plus next week will say a lot about this place.

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

no, seriously? family on the first day? You must be kidding me

if u dont see the similarity i cant help u....ya what is strang with that to have the family over...this is not a bordello o swinger house

its 2 young girls leaving together .......