Linda & Leon

hello to all, nothing proves that they are lesbian or bi or even hetero for the moment Linda and Carrie have just rehearsed the dance show performed in the apartment of Zoi and Tim. No shower together, no kisses, a SXGD bis? Too soon to say it but a bad start is sure.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

Lisa needs to show this girl how to dress when cleaning the house   :biggrin:

But it does not work even with Lisa - now. KPLP are naked. Lena dances every day. Statistics are bad. Perhaps they will be next to Eric and Layla (they left earlier for 1-2 months - because the statistics fell and they just lost time).

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

somebody needs to show these girls a lot. if they had done anything at zoi's i'd say there was hope but right now they look like xgswhoever: the return!

If now we open Misty or Nina - they will be uninteresting. Let's be honest - they have not had a single day. You already judge them.

It's strange - given the last 40 pages in Zoi's topic. With the demand to give Sally's apartment.

About them. Today Sally will leave. But the guests will stay. Tomorrow - they planning start (VH online). I'll give a deadline to Halloween party. KPLP like they also plan a big (for them surviving) Halloween party.

I wrote above. They can stay at the level of Zoi's guests. It will be a failure for them. But she can be really cool.