Linda & Leon

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

But it does not work even with Lisa - now. KPLP are naked. Lena dances every day. Statistics are bad. Perhaps they will be next to Eric and Layla (they left earlier for 1-2 months - because the statistics fell and they just lost time).

If now we open Misty or Nina - they will be uninteresting. Let's be honest - they have not had a single day. You already judge them.

It's strange - given the last 40 pages in Zoi's topic. With the demand to give Sally's apartment.

About them. Today Sally will leave. But the guests will stay. Tomorrow - they planning start (VH online). I'll give a deadline to Halloween party. KPLP like they also plan a big (for them surviving) Halloween party.

I wrote above. They can stay at the level of Zoi's guests. It will be a failure for them. But she can be really cool.

its not sally her name is Linda and its not guest is Carrie and the guest are carries family mother sister and brother i am 100 % sure

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

its not sally her name is Linda and its not guest is Carrie and the guest are carries family mother sister and brother i am 100 % sure

VH and managers give the names of the apartment. Real she's not Sally, not Linda and not Carrie. But this same girl - for which 40 pages of demands to give apartment in the Zoi topic.

424.jpg

59f444ddbb8f8_ScreenHunter_246Oct_2809_50.jpg.7c6ed081bcbb7c69d57b6330e6c8dd91.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haven't seen these 2 yet. Are they fun or grumpy?

well to start they haven’t really proven they are a lesbian couple yet. They had some cuddling and took a shower together and then did some floor show that didn’t go that far in the LR. Then the family showed up. They might be ok. I’m not going to jump down their throat

1 minute ago, groomy said:

VH and managers give the names of the apartment. Real she's not Sally, not Linda and not Carrie. But this same girl - for which 40 pages of demands to give apartment in the Zoi topic.

424.jpg

59f444ddbb8f8_ScreenHunter_246Oct_2809_50.jpg.7c6ed081bcbb7c69d57b6330e6c8dd91.jpg

but we have to us the name of the apt or it gone bee a mess

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

well to start they haven’t really proven they are a lesbian couple yet. They had some cuddling and took a shower together and then did some floor show that didn’t go that far in the LR. Then the family showed up. They might be ok. I’m not going to jump down their throat

According to VH they are not lesbians... but bisexuals, even that fake show at Z&T house was totally staged and non-sense (perhaps like the one at the floor - didn't watch, only pics)

8 minutes ago, jontee said:

but we have to us the name of the apt or it gone bee a mess

you are missing the point. amy3 asked who they were & since they had been called sally & guest in the forum sparkles was kind enough to refer to them as such so that others would recognize them. then groomy was kind enough to show pics of sally/linda so that again others would know who is being referred to. from now on i'm sure that they will be called by the new names.

• Like 1