Linda & Leon

17 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Depend if it was makeup sex or sex after makeup.... Because makeup sex doesn't fix anything except the tension of the moment.. but then all the problems keep there

Yep i think this relationship,if you can call it that, is just based on pure sex and lust in my opinion and destined to not last. Yesterdays argument was a real blockbuster but they both seem to have got over it in the usual way lol. I think Leon is punching way above his weight but for now Linda is probably enjoying the sexual ride if you will excuse the pun lol.

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep i think this relationship,if you can call it that, is just based on pure sex and lust in my opinion and destined to not last. Yesterdays argument was a real blockbuster but they both seem to have got over it in the usual way lol. I think Leon is punching way above his weight but for now Linda is probably enjoying the sexual ride if you will excuse the pun lol.

Think the same!!! if they don't fix the problems with talking... will not last too much 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Give me that any day over some of the mundane, robotic, unsexy sex you see on here any day.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, broxman said:

Give me that any day over some of the mundane, robotic, unsexy sex you see on here any day.

Yep fair point but not all of them act like robots but then they are on here to entertain us really and they are rewarded for their efforts i suppose.

As the saying goes its horses for courses you don't have to watch it in all honesty.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep fair point but not all of them act like robots but then they are on here to entertain us really and they are rewarded for their efforts i suppose.

As the saying goes its horses for courses you don't have to watch it in all honesty.

I don't watch them. That's why there are very few apartments I actually visit on a regular basis. There are about 5 apartments I visit frequently and some I'll pop in very infrequently just to see if things have improved and there are ones I never visit.