Linda & Leon

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,please don't,please don't.But still have some hope because it's Alex and lina managers and not jeka.But start is horrible similar indeed to that mess...

i hope i'm wrong but so far it doesn't look good. but if it's horrible i plan to at least have a few good laughs about it!

8 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

who remember xgds apt? i found something similar here but it's early to be sure @ 100% 

The week will tell for sure,but if nothing happens(sex specialy)in an VH house in the first couple days(and now it's even weekend)then would be an big sign of "Nothing's" move again..not sure why Alex and lina would want that kind of rep but who knows.Still remember that manager next place not even show is name...that's how bad his rep was by Nothing's.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i hope i'm wrong but so far it doesn't look good. but if it's horrible i plan to at least have a few good laughs about it!

Well i got two warning points in one month or so..so this better not be another place like that lol.