Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From only 2 days assessment, huh? Even though this apartment isn't even 24 hours old?

Please note this is not the final assessment after two weeks.

This is the distilled of what have been observed so far.

The failure probability is a moving average. I certainly hope it goes down to zert. 

I can assure you that I have nothing against Sally (Linda) 

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Day 2 Assessment as of 8 PM:

- Still the participants are not motivated to entertain audiences outside the shower. 

- There are a few similarities between this apartment and XSGD pattern

- The chance of this appartment failure increases from 40% (day1 ) to 50% (day 2)

Less than 24 hours apartment.

It is reasonable - that managers having an apartment where naked beautiful girls and no one looks, hired the following beautiful girls with sexy clothes.

As far as I understood, they planned to open on Sunday. Sally did not transport most suitcases yet.

Now only Mira&Henry are doing an action. Why claims only to this apartment?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Now only Mira&Henry are doing an action. Why only claims to this apartment

Because this apartment is new and everybody immediately wants to see new girls automatically doing hardcore sex with pussy close ups to the cam and if they don't get what they want within a few hours they complain and criticize because they have no patience.

• Like 3

No, if I want to get "pussy close ups" I would not come here. we know the drill, I am not explaining the obvious.

The root of skepticism here is knowing Sally performance when she was an intern in Zoi's apartment waiting for graduation.  Sally passed the graduation with an edge score, close to failure.

Clara has graduated from the same apartment, based on her internship grades we knew she will do great.

Edda and Joe have Graduated from Nina apartment and we had no doubt they would do awesome.

All of the apartments try to dazzle audiences in Day 1. Even lame Rockhead had 3some with Ny in the 1st night party, something never happened again.

In contrast , this apartment performance during the Day 1 is very consistent with their internship poor performanc.  Shower only.

Once again, I do hope to be completely wrong here and I have nothing againest Sally. VHTV business is patient (far too patient in XSGD case)  but has no mercy for poor performers - except Layne for a reason.

Lets hope I come back in a few days and cheerfully write that I was wrong. I will be happy to do that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

No, if I want to get "pussy close ups" I would not come here. we know the drill, I am not explaining the obvious.

The root of skepticism here is knowing Sally performance when she was an intern in Zoi's apartment waiting for graduation.  Sally passed the graduation with an edge score, close to failure.

Clara has graduated from the same apartment, based on her internship grades we knew she will do great.

Edda and Joe have Graduated from Nina apartment and we had no doubt they would do awesome.

All of the apartments try to dazzle audiences in Day 1. Even lame Rockhead had 3some with Ny in the 1st night party, something never happened again.

In contrast , this apartment performance during the Day 1 is very consistent with their internship poor performanc.  Shower only.

Once again, I do hope to be completely wrong here and I have nothing againest Sally. VHTV business is patient (far too patient in XSGD case)  but has no mercy for poor performers - except Layne for a reason.

Lets hope I come back in a few days and cheerfully write that I was wrong. I will be happy to do that.

her name now is linda not sally...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Not every apartment does spectacular things from the very beginning. Some do and some don't. The ones that don't sometimes reach great success and sometimes they don't. The mistake you're making is trying to compare one apartment to every apartment. Every apartment is going to start different and have something different to offer.