Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The similarities to the Nothing's are terrible..just look how today one of the girls it's sleeping touching the other one(like saying,look how in love we are..)...but..when they did those tease in bed and then in shower not an kiss in moath and breaths nothing..this girls don't have an romantic connection at all(just like Gary and the girl)they are just friends..during day(at least this weekend)Linda stays with boyfriend watching tv and eating and with minimal contact..maybe those balconies trips resolve that one or other time..hope this time VH it's fallowing This with more attention and don't start putting in twitter..sexy girls shower..hot girl dancing...it's VH dammit!Let those barca things stay in their place and far far from us.

Well I think all the thoughts and comments might be true. I will give them til wednesday before I finally judge. But what I can say for now is worst start of a place since xgswhoever...

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think all the thoughts and comments might be true. I will give them til wednesday before I finally judge. But what I can say for now is worst start of a place since xgswhoever...

Agree,what amazes me it's the quick it happened..the Nothing's basicaly were some weeks ago or something.Before them the last case I remember was Amy place..maybe 6,7months ago or something..lets wait and see.But this time we seen it all and very recently..so we know the things.Lets Hope Alex and Alina think the users..

Just now, ze81 said:

Agree,what amazes me it's the quick it happened..the Nothing's basicaly were some weeks ago or something.Before them the last case I remember was Amy place..maybe 6,7months ago or something..lets wait and see.But this time we seen it all and very recently..so we know the things.Lets Hope Alex and Alina think the users..

That place really look expensive. Without views they will be gone soon...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It wasn't a question of being quick... Against what happen with the do-nothings, here we already know sally for more then a month and a little bit of kelly... we have seen that totally 2 min fake show, we seen this girls living alone for 2 all days not sharing any emotion at all... and we are 'influenced' by that...
If they was doing exactly the same thing but we never had saw them the comments and expectations of course will be different

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It wasn't a question of being quick... Against what happen with the do-nothings, here we already know sally for more then a month and a little bit of kelly... we have seen that totally 2 min fake show, we seen this girls living alone for 2 all days not sharing any emotion at all... and we are 'influenced' by that...
If they was doing exactly the same thing but we never had saw them the comments and expectations of course will be different

Totaly agree with you.Even I always liked Sally i sayed that only would liked to see her in an house if she first did prove to deserve it,that based one that 2minute show and just the showers she didn't,sadly because i found her very attractive,but for be an VH resident it's needed more.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree with you.Even I always liked Sally i sayed that only would liked to see her in an house if she first did prove to deserve it,that based one that 2minute show and just the showers she didn't,sadly because i found her very attractive,but for be an VH resident it's needed more.

I'm with you on this.. Also like Sally and the showers :biggrin: but after one month only with that, something more was expected especially with a new house... And i don't think kelly was the best solution to open the house with her... was better to be alone.. The responsibility will be higher and she can't abandon the house many times 

• Upvote 1

For over a month all  I read in the Zoi and Tim and the Clara and Stas apartment threads is we can't wait for Sally to get her own place. Now the very same fantasy lovers of Sally have her in own place and  all of you that posted, Then all I read is bitching because she is not a lesbian, when it was clearly stated by VHTV that the girls are Bi !!!! 

Here I have something for all of you :biggrin:

Image result for cry towell