Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

il y a 12 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Outre sa beauté renversante, je regretterai sa voix très mignon aussi

I would like more girls like her, than girls like Sia, Zlata, Candy, Angelika etc ... Leona enters my top 5 of B2

Just now, Noldus said:

they have moved it a little down, yes

Are you sure it is moved?

I see see a slightly different view from several cameras.

I don't think they have actually moved the cameras, but maybe they have replaced them, because to me it looks more like the cameras now have a wider angle.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Are you sure it is moved?

I see see a slightly different view from several cameras.

I don't think they have actually moved the cameras, but maybe they have replaced them, because to me it looks more like the cameras now have a wider angle.

If you check an old pic, you can see the painting on the wall over the couch - not now

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I mean it is a valid argument, but I'm not criticizing it, cause I think Leona was amongst the most natural I've ever seen in b1 or b2, I loved her.

I completely agree with you, Leona was the most natural girl passed by these apartments, the difference is that she knew what she did in life, the other girls do much worse, but we do not know

• Like 2

there are 4 minutes Sergio said:

I totally agree with you, Leona was the most natural daughter adopted by these apartments, the difference is that she knew what she did in life, the other girls do worse, but we do not know

no comments all was well summarized your post